Magpul Picture Thread

No, those are for Pmags. You are looking for these, which will replace the magazine floorplate. I don't believe they will work with MAG midcaps as they don't have a removable floorplate; you could always super glue them to the bottom of the magazine however I don't know how well those will last.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My moe rail kit finally arrived today after about a month waiting along with a LaRue vfg replica which SURPRISE SURPRISE dosnt fit anything I own...

The gun is looking great. What replica FUG did you get? The "deluxe" one from EBB has a nice rubbery finish (which is wearing off, but I don't mind) and fit all my toys just fine.

Do Ranger Plates only fir PMags? I'm going STANAG for a build, and was just wondering. If not, I'll just find a bulk pack of Magpuls.

The STANAG ranger plates will also fit your SCAR mags. The PTS plates are made of cheap soft rubber, but they fit better than the real ones.

ooh....let me give this a try...

Lack of GBBR PMAG sucks....

and you say....;)

I actually asked Magpul PTS about that a few days ago and their reply was "we're doing a feasibility study on the project, we will have announcement once we decide to proceed"

Sounds hopeful...maybe..

Is that the new Adams Arms gas piston gas block replica? If so does the RIS on top reach to the level of the RIS on the upper reciever. If not, what is it and also apply the first question.

Thanks in advance.

IT is indeed the AA one and it sits level with the receiver ris just fine (its actually the reason I picked it) although I think it was designed for a GBB barrel tho as it was a few millimeters bigger than any of my aeg barrels so I had to do a little DIY with some gaffa =]

The gun is looking great. What replica FUG did you get? The "deluxe" one from EBB has a nice rubbery finish (which is wearing off, but I don't mind) and fit all my toys just fine.

Cheers the fug I ordered is actually the "deluxe" one aswell one from ebb (with the extra bottom bits) and after a bit of filing I managed to get it fitting just fine.

EDIT: Woozie that paintjob is outstanding.

Edited by -Drake-

predal-serey I love your rifles. I can't decide which one I like better. :D I do have some questions though, if you don't mind. first up, what aimpoint t1 replica (or is it the real thing) is that, and how do you like it? second, what brand of magnifiers are you using there, and how are they? I am looking for a good replica that won't break the bank. finally what vertical foregrip and hand stop are those? thanks.

predal-serey I love your rifles. I can't decide which one I like better. :D I do have some questions though, if you don't mind. first up, what aimpoint t1 replica (or is it the real thing) is that, and how do you like it? second, what brand of magnifiers are you using there, and how are they? I am looking for a good replica that won't break the bank. finally what vertical foregrip and hand stop are those? thanks.

:)

So, it is an aimpoint replica (micro T-1) can be found on many hk shop ;) good quality for a low priced item

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3250

The mount I used is a botach KZ

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26584/P..._AIMPOINT_MICRO

the magnifier on the GBBR is this one:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2503

boomber/bomber pivot mount (replica LT649 larue pivot) VERY good quality, I strongly recommend to buy from bomber, the other acm pivot mount are not good at all

The magnifier used is this one:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/magnifier-rifle-scope-p-899.html

not bad for the price, fair eye relief, just be sure to have your red dot system & magnifier on the same height. ( you can use ecos-c if you have a 551/552)

the magnifier on the AEG is this one:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/heroarms-magnifie...unt-p-2833.html

quite the same, only the flip to side mount is spring loaded, good co witness with my 553.

the VFG is a larue FUG replica rubberized, quality is good, a little bit too lightweight, but good to go, it won't break in your hand.

the Hand stop is from Star, good finish, (same as their receiver) comes with a qd sling swivel (can be purchased from uncompany)

If you are planning to used a magnifier with an eotech maybe you should try those eotech magnifier, with a square view :)

edit: forgot to post this one:

suppressedlo.jpg

Edited by Pradal-Serey

wow, thanks, you pretty much covered everything I needed to know right there. would you say that the magnifiers are worth the price you pay? do you think that your magnifiers are about equal in quality to the others on ebaybanned and rsov? also, what brand of eotech is that, and how do you like it?

edit: can the second magnifier you listed work with the aimpoint?

Edited by ctres94
wow, thanks, you pretty much covered everything I needed to know right there. would you say that the magnifiers are worth the price you pay? do you think that your magnifiers are about equal in quality to the others on ebaybanned and rsov? also, what brand of eotech is that, and how do you like it?

edit: can the second magnifier you listed work with the aimpoint?

The magnifiers are good, they are usefull in recon and middle range shooting, they definitively worth the price I paid, no wobble (The first batch of eotech flip to side mount had wobble, but that was long ago, I guess their fixed the problem)

My eotech is from element (no ghost dot on this one) I'm very happy with it, I like its bulky size & wide aperture.

Those stuff are as equally good as what you can find on many hk shop :)

I will try tomorow the eotech magnifier with the aimpoint and tell you about its eye relief & co witness :)

Pradal-Serey: what front end is that? and flish hider on the first pic? i LOVE it

Troy MRF-M replica by CA:

http://www.scopeandlaser.com/index.php?sp=...p;more=&lang=en

Great finish for a CA product, the lower rail can be removed like the RS one, that is very useful with a WA based gbbr to access the hop up adjustment wheel.

The Flash hider is a Dytac Tri lug QD :)

About the best place I can think to ask. RS MOE handguards on AEGs, work or not?

yeah it works. I used a MOE on my kwa, and it should fit any standard carbine length m4's with delta ring. You will have to remove the steel insert (it's meant to be removable).

The only thing is, I had to do some light sanding/chipping around the fittings, otherwise it was too tight a fit.

Edited by veratek