Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sold my trusty RS Vltor EMOD to a local player today, and ordered up an FDE ACS and Extended butt-pad from Magpul direct. First Magpul stock I've ever owned :P

Their new website is amazingly simple and awesome, I really feel for you European guys not being able to use it :(

Anyone have any ideas as to how to fit a lipo and EF-SW-Cheetah mosfet in it? I am thinking either A) drilled a hole through the stock to the storage compartment thing so the wires can go through there and leaving the FET in the compartment, which is easily accessible through the hinge door, then drilling another hole through to route the deans connector in the stock where the lipo will be. or B) cut some slits in the batter storage tubes to just leave the lipo in there, but I am thinking the wiring will be too tricky.

My question is, will bullet connectors to easily detach the mosfet to remove the stock greatly increase electrical resistance? Or will it be insignificant and not reduce ROF at all?

Very nice! What BUIS are you using on the first one? Real or replica? If replica, where did you come across them?

It's very similar to a build I'm working on, and I like how it looks!

My question is, will bullet connectors to easily detach the mosfet to remove the stock greatly increase electrical resistance? Or will it be insignificant and not reduce ROF at all?

No need for bullet connectors.

The Cheetah MOSFET has screw down blocks to attach the MOSFET to the loom and you can just unscrew it when you need to.

A dab of solder on the ends of the wires will stop them fraying.

No need for bullet connectors.

The Cheetah MOSFET has screw down blocks to attach the MOSFET to the loom and you can just unscrew it when you need to.

A dab of solder on the ends of the wires will stop them fraying.

Yeah, I knew about the screw down terminals (I own two of the Cheetahs), but I didn't think to add a bit of solder to hold the wires together, I wasn't sure if it'd still work properly (not very electrically knowledgeable :( ).

Thanks man!

Just ordered a new MIAD FDE Gen 2. grip kit and intellect stock tube lipo. Cannot wait to have something to post in here.

Edited by Vercingetorix