Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my up and coming project that was inspired by noveskes build. soory for the mega bad quality.

i didnt want to copy all of his rifle spec.

im still waiting on-- noveske flash hider, 7.5" outer barrel, delta ring and a tan 553 holo sight

critisism is welcome :)

06032010169.jpg

this is my up and coming project that was inspired by noveskes build. soory for the mega bad quality.

i didnt want to copy all of his rifle spec.

im still waiting on-- noveske flash hider, 7.5" outer barrel, delta ring and a tan 553 holo sight

critisism is welcome :)

Coulda sworn that Noveske had a Noveske Flash hider on there?

CASVs are sometimes better setup with the rails left on even if you're just going to put covers on them, to my mind anyway. The central body of the system that the rails bolt to is largely smooth and not conducive to a good gripping surface. Also it will depend on the size of your hands, some will prefer removing the rails in order to get a nice narrow grip, whereas others might find it more comfortable widening the handguard.

thanks guys.

The body is a King Arms and I believe the ambi mag release is a King Arms as well, though I could be wrong with that. It has been a while since I purchased the release.

The scope is actually a leapers. It's a 1-4x24. It's fantastic, it is a good red dot, than with the move of a dial a scope with ACOG magnification. It will be moving to paint soon though, as I would like my REECE rifle to blend in with the area I am doing the recon in.

ACM. Even the Magpul parts are ACM :):) MAID is G&P.

Where can I get a rear MBUIS? edit found one.

MIAD is G&P? lolwut?

And about the MBUS- You can buy a real one at a number of online retailers since you're US based. If you want PTS- Airsoft Global sells them individually.