Magpul Picture Thread

Is it just me or are AFG's as common as M4s themselves nowadays? biggrin.gif

There's a good reason for that :P I love mine... VFG's were fine and all, but the AFG just suits me a lot better... And they look cool, obviously.

As for the Costa/Haley thing it's been clearly established they're the only children of Chuck Norris; that fact should really end the need for any further discussion of their badassery.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearing the end of my build and at the end of this month I should be getting the final parts, so this is how things are at the moment.

Can't decide if I should go with a 14.5inch barrel (Black or Silver?) with a Scar flash hider or flush sitting silencer. Can't decide as well on an optic. Back-up sights will be Magpul Mbus.

Magpul%20M4.jpg

Nearing the end of my build and at the end of this month I should be getting the final parts, so this is how things are at the moment.

Can't decide if I should go with a 14.5inch barrel (Black or Silver?) with a Scar flash hider or flush sitting silencer. Can't decide as well on an optic. Back-up sights will be Magpul Mbus.

(pic)

Why not both? The AAC flash hider is threaded for their supressors. You can probably find AAC flash hiders with M4-2000 supressors in sets for pretty cheap.

Edited by Shift

Nice. Did you get those parts custom dipped?

No, they where stencilled and painted by a chap on a local Airsoft forum. I'm trying to source a good place for getting them properly dipped, at the moment, I don't know of any places of good reputation that does dipping. Google provides results, but I don't know much about the companies.

Why not both? The AAC flash hider is threaded for their supressors. You can probably find AAC flash hiders with M4-2000 supressors for pretty cheap.

:o I totally forgot about them! That would solve the issue.

No, they where stencilled and painted by a chap on a local Airsoft forum. I'm trying to source a good place for getting them properly dipped, at the moment, I don't know of any places of good reputation that does dipping. Google provides results, but I don't know much about the companies.

Can you take some closer shots? Looks real good!

Can you take some closer shots? Looks real good!

Done. Please excuse photos, rushed a bit :( tone is a bit darker than true.

gripclose.jpg

gripclose2.jpg

stock.jpg

railcovers.jpg

Magpul%20M4%202.jpg

As you can see, it's started to chip in places and I haven't got to skirmish yet :P

Edited by bOp

Done. Please excuse photos, rushed a bit :( tone is a bit darker than true.

As you can see, it's started to chip in places and I haven't got to skirmish yet :P

I can't put into words how jealous I am of you! Not just for the paint job, but for the receiver. I've been trying to save for one for a while now. (*kicks pebbles for having to spend all his money on tuition). But as for the paint job, I'm green with envy. My girlfriend is a really talented painter, so I'm trying to convince her to paint my stock/afg/xtm's. Can I ask what kind of paint was used?

Also got a chance to get one of those new 2010 Guarder 6.02mm TBB's. Will be testing it this weekend.

If they havent changed the production method with more than just tightenin thebore, the barrel is going to suck. :P My guarder 6,04/407mm barrel gave horrible groupings.

Thanks all! As I said, wasn't me who done it though. It was a chap from our local Airsoft Forums.

As far as I know, it was Krylon painted and lacquered at the end. I've PM'ed him recently to try and get a hold of the colours as I was hoping to paint up some PMAGS myself soon.

@hayabusa46, thanks for the PM! Paint job looks awesome. Shame though that the company doesn't have an email address, just a contact number in the states -.-

@trinco, does your Dytac T-1 sight co-witness with the Magpul MBUS?