Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed my new MOE trigger guard.

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

Liking it so far exept for the rather ugly and annoying mold line on the inside of it. Think I'll have break out the 1000 grit sandpaper and fix it. :)

Edit: Pics are *suitcase* I know. It's the best I could do with an old(ish) camera and *suitcase* lighting.

Edited by Moriquende
Also, it's Magpul. :P

That's the key point ;)

A friend got one with his MIAD grip, and it does look quite snazzy. I personally haven't had problems with the regular guard, but i wear quite thin gloves, if at all.

Just a thought here - If everyone wants magpul stuff in the UK, why hasn't magpul realised that and set up a UK dealership? I mean, we get straight pull AR's over here, which leads me to think it's probably legal to add parts..

As Moriquende said, it gives more access to the trigger for the shooter if he/she is wearing gloves, or if they have larger fingers. On my 416 I found that my Oakley gloves would get snagged on the edge of the standard trigger guard. But with the MOE one it's a more rounded design so your gloves shouldn't get snagged on it

just finish my customised Massada :D

so Masada A&K magpul licensed FDE upgrade gearbox bearing 6mm, spring guide bearing, spring element st95 (340 fps), barrel vanaras 6.03 403 mm, rail larue ecos, copie Eotech, silencer 'KAC' style QD short ... + custom mag with ranger Pts magpul

It's so..... cute?

Best Masada Config I've seen yet.

The above rifle is built of condensed win, painted with the essence of glory and has probably been queefed on by Megan Fox. If i knew what '+1' meant, or how to do it, i'd totally +1 that.

How do you change the barrel on a VIS? I'd like to change the outer barrel on mine, but i have NO idea how the damn barrel nut works. Would be insanely grateful if you could shed some light.

The above rifle is built of condensed win, painted with the essence of glory and has probably been queefed on by Megan Fox. If i knew what '+1' meant, or how to do it, i'd totally +1 that.

How do you change the barrel on a VIS? I'd like to change the outer barrel on mine, but i have NO idea how the damn barrel nut works. Would be insanely grateful if you could shed some light.

didn't yours came with a key?

KIT-DT-REC03-BK.JPG

right next to the eject port. that key is used to screw the ring loose.

like this.

124anfc.jpg

Edited by NeoVeNoM
No key with mine =[

DAMN YOU, KING ARMS! Looks like i'll have to find where the hell to get a key now... annoying.

ow, but mine isn't a king arms.

Like I stated, its a Dytac MUR upper receiver. not King arms.

I don't know about king arms, bu this one is a one piece upper, apart from the barrel and lower rail.

edit; for the techies: it has a systema gearbox and a madbul hup up unit, yes those new ones.

still need to test it.

Edited by NeoVeNoM
Like I stated, its a Dytac MUR upper receiver. not King arms.

I don't know about king arms, bu this one is a one piece upper, apart from the barrel and lower rail.

The King Arms is a solid one piece upper as well, it's a very very nicely built piece of kit - Great finish, and no movement or play whatsoever. I'd really like to swap the outer barrel out and do a similar gas block set up to yours, but that's gonna be a nightmare without the key. While i'm on the subject; What length outer barrel are you using?

*edit* and does anyone know where i can get the key?

Edited by hwagan