Magpul Picture Thread

Quick questions:

1. Anyone else finding it a bit of a (literal) pain to draw out PMAG's that have the cover on the bottom?

2. Any idea when Magpul (RS) changed their PMAG design? I went home for break and noticed the RS PMAG casing I bought for my WE SCAR already have been updated (3 patches, shallower indentations) and I bought that over 6-8 months ago.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selector markings were masked around using Tamiya masking tape and painted with an airbrush. I am scale/sci-fi modeler - suprisingly modeling stuff seem to be usefull in airsoft ;). Well, at least sometimes ;).

Some resemblance to Stickman's configs is not accidental. His pictures entirely twisted my "Armalite taste" :D.

Those are my favourite Stick's pictures, they were my inspiration. My replica is nothing more than a kind of mixture of those two.

http://stickman.rain...1028%20WEVO.jpg

http://stickman.rain...-1024-Stick.jpg

Originality in gun/replica modding is something relative for me - in the end we all base on existing stuff.

Edited by MRF

My modest collection of Magpul'd gear, nothing revolutionary about their designs but I like emsmile.gif

As a group( sorry about the duvet, not very tacticalunsure.gif ):

a.jpg

This was made from scratch by a guy I know on another forum, posts here as "Beretta" and I bought it(added Eotech, silencer myself), 25rps love it:P:

b.jpg

Custom Foliage Green M4 made from scratch by myself:

c.jpg

And finally G&G CQB-S with some added Magpul loveliness, CTR is OD but looks black there, needs more XTM panels and an AFG:):

d.jpg

I believe they are Beta Project 140 midcap magazine, which are replicas of Bulgarian Arsenal 5.56x45 smoke magazines.

Yep. And before anyone mentions it, no, I don't really care that it's for a different caliber rifle than the SR-47. I like it, and I can live with it. :)

Yep. And before anyone mentions it, no, I don't really care that it's for a different caliber rifle than the SR-47. I like it, and I can live with it. :)

I know I don't care at all. I would just like people to realize that the Beta Project magazines are replica of Bulgarian Arsenal magazines and not a Magpul AK Pmag as seen with the MAG-K; you can't imagine how many ill-informed people in other forums like to spread incorrect information.

"Give credit where credit is due."