Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

That actually looks very good. Just needs a different optic.

Definitely. I ordered a shorter AD "cowitness" mount for the T-1, but something nicer might be in the works.

At least he's not using Pmags lol.

I think it looks good. But i drink the Magpul kool aid. :P

It's a WE, so PMAGS are pretty hard to come by but I would probably use them if I could.

Your dead on.

Yah, i used a rail, idk how to lower the sight down to the rear sights proper alignment. Any suggestions?!

This was exact problem I ran into, here is my solution; JP Rifle rails:

100_3782.jpg

(color tones are not that off in person, I guess it's just a bit camera shy)

That rail is a lot lower than the MOE rail but even still it's not quite perfect. I will have to grind down 2-3mm and then I think they will line up perfectly!

This was exact problem I ran into, here is my solution; JP Rifle rails:

(color tones are not that off in person, I guess it's just a bit camera shy)

That rail is a lot lower than the MOE rail but even still it's not quite perfect. I will have to grind down 2-3mm and then I think they will line up perfectly!

What about the Magpul RS Polymer rails made specifically for the MOE handguard?

And i would actually use my sights to at least give me quick acquisition, and plus, in order to zero your red dot you need iron sights.

Edited by GrenadierMasada

What about the Magpul RS Polymer rails made specifically for the MOE handguard?

And i would actually use my sights to at least give me quick acquisition, and plus, in order to zero your red dot you need iron sights.

lolwut?

You specifically DON'T want to zero your dot sight off of irons.

You choose a specific range(100 feet persay) and adjust the clicks on your dot sight till your BB's hit the target specifically there at that range.

Those are definitely the ACM handguards. The real ones aren't out yet, and those have indeed been out for a month or two. Mine had some fitment issues, but there is something to be said for being the only guy in the region with that particular setup.

Apologies for the double post - Just finished this build - In about 15 minutes... God i love working with G&P parts;

P1000471.jpg

P1000468.jpg

Base gun was a colt bodied G&P M4A1, re-wired for a buffer tube lipo by Landwarrior when i purchased it - Added a G&P Mk18 RISII rail, KA Troy sights, G&P Troy flashhider, PTS FG MOE, ACM XTM's, G&P T-1 on a Dytac mount. CTR is from my MRP - I'm waiting on an OD ACM CTR and an OD ACM AFG 'n all to finish it off.

Edited by hwagan

Is that the mid length not rifle length? If I wanted to fit one of these and an A Frame sight with the flash suppressor right up against it what barrel would I need? Would it be a custom length?

Are you talking about mine? If you are; The handguards are the ACM mid length of about 9 or 10 inches and my barrel is a 12" barrel but the actual length (from the front of the upper to the other end is 11". If you want, I can measure at what point on the barrel the delta ring sits and let you know.

On another side note, those pics also helped me :) Because I like how the rail looks in conjunction with the MagPul stock and MIAD, something I haven't seen before but been really interested in doing myself. Thanks a lot!