Magpul Picture Thread

Your commitment to planning your honeymoon around an airsoft part is commendable sir!

Lol, the picture you are painting of me seems to be more Van Gogh than Constable. I was merely blessed with the good fortune that 'Ladies Market'(Genuine fake handbags and jewellery)in Kowloon just so happens to end where the airsoft district begins and my wife took pity on me after spending several hours looking at fake designer FMCG's in 89% humidity and 33c heat and gave me 6 hours to indulge my other passion! never thought I would be grateful for the invention of Louis Vuitton handbags & accessiories lol.

Edited by No Trace 13
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh from Macau, the V2 fake RSA:

IMG_20100721_152712.jpg

It has a rough, pitted finish, and one side looks like it's filed down:

IMG_20100721_152722.jpg

Overall I'm happy with them, and I've got enough uses for it that I'll probably order the real deal when it finally ships.

Since I finally got my hands on some Prowin mags, my GBBR has been skirmishable. So far I've used it non-stop in two games. Here are some shots of what it looks like so far.

Everything on the GBBR rifle is real except the light mount, rail, and UBR. Internally its a mixture of RATech internals, WA stock parts, and AGM springs. The buffer is and buffer spring are G&P. At some point I'd like to get a real UBR and Daniel Defense light mount but too soon for now.

DSC06753.jpg

DSC06751.jpg

DSC06750.jpg

DSC06747.jpg

Roecar - Have you modded the Pro-wins at all? Need to get some mags for my WOC and I'm really unsure about what to go for!

No I haven't actually, everything is stock so far. One thing though I may need to do is shave down my BC loading nozzle as it wears out the Prowin seal faster than it should. Other than that I haven't experience any of the known problems other people are having with Prowins. These mags single handedly saved my GBBR from being sold.

where is this?! ive been trying to find this so i could run it on my ICS but i have had no luck finding info on this.

Edited by elrey
Removed IMG tags to save everyone from having to scroll down that massive image.

It's a Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II; the edge of the bottom section is hidden under the side rails.

I've been trying to find the Socom Gear version in FDE for a while now.

awesome. but not awesome bc damn, no one has it. is it out of production? where do you think would have them on hand?

Well, after checking every site I'm familiar with I just ordered the "Chinese" version from Uncompany, which IIRC was made by Oracon. This is one of those items that people have issues with, since the threading has to match your receiver. Fingers crossed--it's my first order with them since I never liked places that you have to email for a quote, but they did respond within minutes.