Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've got $250 bucks worth of parts headed my way to finish my carbine (except for a colt body).

:

10in Troy rail

TD grip in DE/TAN

FDE ladder covers

Black xtm's

FDE Pmag

FDE Pro&t PEQ 15

Dytac 14in barrel silver

3 FDE ranger pulls..

Still need :

Ms2 or Gunslinger sling

Aimpoint Micro

Rail pocket for pressure switch

then I am 95% done with this project All it needs afterward is a new MBK.

Edited by reaper16

While we're on the topic of DD RIS II, does anyone know if there is a replica of the 12 (or 12.5, can't remember) inch DD RIS II?

there is, but it seems to also be out of stock lots of places

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_37&products_id=6380

I think that madbull may be taking over production of the socom gear dd ris II series.

reaper, that build sound awesome, I can't wait to see it.

Edited by ctres94

that Uncompany website is ######. i couldnt click on anything and the site had 50% of what was there load. junk. sorry bro. gl with the part.

What exactly do you mean? I've had s great experience with UNco. Usually you click a product and a window opens up containing details and pictures. That's how it works.

UNCo. : It's just a horribly archaic and extremely slow website. It's even slow in HK. And they're not too competent when it comes to custom stuff. They've bodged enough stuff for me in the past that I wouldn't go through them anymore.

Agreed, their site is old, but in my experience, ordering from them was simple and fast. They replied to emails quickly, and have a large variety of products to sell.

Agreed too, I like how fast they reply to mails, which when you have a problem with customs is a gooooood thing ;)

some items are good, some are expensive, some are bad, some are average, but overall, a good shop to get some hard to find items.

WGC is good too and so, but as we say around here, "look for, compare, and if you find something better, buy it"

I found something i wanted at UNCo on their site and it was listed as in stock.

I then got to their store and they said they haven't been selling that for ages.

Then i never went again.

I emailed them since it's been several days since I got payment confirmation, and the response was:

Sorry for our late.

We hope we can get it end of this week and will send ASAP.

This is for a product that I only ordered from them because they were the only place showing it as in stock. Also, they wanted $24 to ship a 10 inch RIS, which seemed excessive but I was hopeful that it would at least be fast.

I guess that I shouldn't have assumed that a personal email confirmation with the shipping quote meant that they actually had the item to ship.

You definitely shouldn't.

Recently ordered a bipod from them (they wanted more than $24 to ship it btw), and it took them almost an entire THREE WEEKS to notify me that the item was not in stock.

That *suitcase* is *fruitcage* unacceptable, and I will never deal with them again, I'll advise anyone to do the same.

Just gonna put in my .02 here.

I use boomarms for everything now. They reply within 24 hours, and if they dont have it, they will get it for you from one of the local shops. Their website sucks, and their shipping system sucks, but that is easily resolved with an email of what I want. 90% of the time I dont even browse their website, I just email them the list I want and they give me a quote in a couple of days. Usually lower prices than what is shown on their website with much better shipping rate.