Compact Desert Eagle

Typewriter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Better picture, please.

2) How-to guide, please.

3) Rulers, please, I can see that the barrel tilts up at an angle because you didn't make the cut straight, even though the picture is intentionally ######, possibly to hide the fact that the barrel is bent.

I LOVE IT!!!

But seriously though, add an inch to the barrel because as it is, and if its chambered for the .50AE, you'd have the tip of the slug nearly poking out the muzzle. It's like how people make AR-15 patriot kits with the barrels completely lopped off without realizing that if it were translated to a real weapon, you'd have half the bullet sticking out the barrel.

BTW, is this gas or electric? More pics please.

possibly to hide the fact that the barrel is bent.

The DE has a slope on the base of the front sight. Could be this where he made the cut so it would appear like its bent.

I hate that name. Only Magnum Research calls it that when they started importing them to the US. That's a Jericho 941. While it has the sloping muzzle of the DE and a .41AE chambering (already extinct), it's internals are more a copy of the CZ75, and by no means a compact DE.

edit:

The Jericho 941 has its own size variations of full size, mid, and compact. The Desert Eagle on the other hand only gets bigger with 6", 10" and 14".

They already created a compact DE its called a Baby Deagle. In my opinion its sexier than the standard DE. If anything I think someone should recreate it.

they have theres the hudson pos, and the kwc nbb version which aint bad realy. I've done a review in the gas section. On topic .Typewriter you are so brilliantly wrong ,I love your work :D

Archived