Compact Desert Eagle

Typewriter

The Jericho 941 is 9mm isn't it?

I was under the impression they did a variety of sizes and calibers...

EDIT: Am right!

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg44-e.htm

jericho04.jpg

Semi-Compact

jericho05.jpg

Compact

jericho06.jpg

Plastic Compact

And apparently they made them all in 9x19, .40S&W, .41AE (obsolete), .45ACP

So you can have your Jericho in any size/amount of coolness you want. Bigger is cooler obviously.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said Dictionary, not English as a whole, I always get my Your, You're and things like that wrong. I'm on about the fact of I R IZ like that.

It's just that type of writing gets me annoyed because it is killing off the english language as a whole.

chill mate, i was making a passing comment. it just seemed a bit ironic.

man this thread and going back and looking through typewriters previous threads has totaly made my day

The elephant gun is the best, I literally lol'd when reading it..

Yeah how about a little info? everytime you post soemthing up theirs no explanation of what the gun is or was.

The gun is for hunting elephants.
shove a pic (mostly horrible) in our faces

:lol: reminds me of the "M160" thread.

*Post silhouette of completed gun saying you're making it and just need a few more parts*

*4 hours later it's magically all done and looks identical to the pic you were working off*

*Confusion*

*Initial disgust*

*Acceptance*

When asked what he was actually copying...

*Post badly 'shopped picture of Chuck Norris holding gun*

*More confusion*

*lulz.*

well, the first pic of the M160 was different than the actual piece. on the actual piece, the flash hider was different and the shotgun rail adapter was cocked in a forward angle instead of straight.

i realize that English must be your second language, but your English is quite good. i would like to hear about your though processes in making your pieces like EVERYONE ELSE who makes custom pieces.

and post larger pics.

its why we all make fun of you and your projects. you never say anything about them and give us very limited pics. along with refusing to say anything most of the time.

you never say anything about them and give us very limited pics. along with refusing to say anything most of the time.

Exactly. When you get an idea for a gun which is actually possible, that's the point where you start the thread outlining what you want to make and how you think you can go about doing it. People will then provide support, suggestions on mabe how to make the build easier or constructive criticism in other forms.

Just take a look at one of Candyman's threads. Obviously he needs no help as he is a God but he states what it is he's making, how he's going to do it and creates a diary showing the project at all stages of development and he always has something beautiful at the end to show for it.

Here is one of Candyman's:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...69201&st=40

It's all I can find just quickly but you can see his other projects in his sig.

You need to come up with an idea and spend a bit of time on it perfecting it.

I hope Marlowe doesn't mind me re-opening this too much... :unsure:

Genuinely, I think most of the responses in this thread, including mine, were made with the assumption that this was a joke.

I figured you'd found a shop selling miniature novelty DEs and were playing a trick on us.

If the gun IS a proper airsoft gun, I'd like to see some more pic's of it as well as a bit about how it shoots.

Links to the original gun, pic's of how you chopped it down and pic's of the internals etc.

I gotta say, though, you MUST lose all the weird photoshop junk. Nice, clear, detailed pictures is what we want to see.

As to everybody else, please don't just spam this thread.

It actually seems like a fairly dinky custom pistol.

Again, I didn't mean to offend the OP with my original comments. I genuinely though he'd found a mini-DE ciggy lighter and was playing a joke on us. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have already told you fellows all there is to it in this gun. Seems it has been drown in the spam some people were posting. So here are the main specs:

-The base gun is Marui's DE .44 NBB.

-The chopping? Well, cause it is a NBB, it's one of the most easiest things on earth to modify since the internals are so simple. I just chopped the end of the barrel first, then sawed the gun in it's final lenght and added the barrel end back on with epoxy and finished it with plastic kit.

-Then I gave it silver-paintjob.

That's all there is to it. I can post more pics later, without effect-shopping.

----

Stealtbomber, why did you start talking about some cigarette lighter in the first place? This place is for talking about airsoft guns, not about lighters. I tought you'd know that.

This is probably your best custom job yet typewriter. As you said its got such simple internals you can keep the gun working, if you tried this with a GBB then you'd run into all sorts of problems.

As a finished piece, I quite like the look of it. You still couldn't find a holster for it!

Stealtbomber, why did you start talking about some cigarette lighter in the first place? This place is for talking about airsoft guns, not about lighters. I tought you'd know that.

i think he assumed you were taking the ###### or trolling. in his defence it did kinda look like a novelty lighter at first glance.

Well this is the point isnt it... if you dont want people to give you feedback or discuss your creations why post them in the firstplace? The photoshopping escapades are arnies legends but in all seriousness (!) do you actually want to be taken seriously?

The lack of discussion and the 'here is my creation, now go away and do not talk of this savaged gun again' mentality is just baffling IMHO.

Archived