Clone Spectre DR, er... where the heck did this come from?

tome

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch, thats a fair bit for something of questionable potential quality!

If they popped up for 1/4 or even 1/2 of that price i'd consider it, but at $400 not a chance if theres a risk it'll be rubbish.

Clone Elcan Spectre? Bitchin! :D

$400?

Are you *fruitcage*ing kidding me!?

For that price I could buy a real EOTech and a clone magnifier and accomplish the same thing with a likely much higher quality optic for the same price.

Chinese optics are hit and miss at best, infact i tend to find the cheaper ones (Aimpoint ML2 reps) are the best, if it is good then $400 wouldn't be so bad, but i'm not risking that amount of money on the chance it could end up to be another rubbish optic.

$400 is alot more than most airsoft guns , yeah its still down from 2 grand, but $400 is more than i make in a week

first bb hit or scratch on the lense and your *fruitcage*ed.

maybe if i was rich i would get one , but im not

ill wait for a cheaper knockoff of a knockoff, $100 max

it is a beautiful scope though

$400 is alot more than most airsoft guns , yeah its still down from 2 grand, but $400 is more than i make in a week

first bb hit or scratch on the lense and your *fruitcage*ed.

maybe if i was rich i would get one , but im not

ill wait for a cheaper knockoff of a knockoff, $100 max

it is a beautiful scope though

get a real aimpoint or eotech for that price

When you consider that the real optic is over 2 grand it is pretty reasonable, it looks like a solid replica.

The RS's MSRP might be around 2 grand, but they can be bought new for under $1,500.

$400 for a replica optic ... I've had enough experience with replica optics over the years to know that they're often not worth the money. Rather than buying the same replica several times over because they keep breaking (or just malfunctioning), I'd rather spend the same accumulated amount once on the real deal and be done with it. That said ... I don't know if I'd be willing to spend $1500 or more on an optic I can't use with my NVGs. I'll stick with my real Eotechs (that cost less than this replica), and my real Aimpoints. $400 is insane.

I would love a Spectre DR as they're supposed to have a better field of view in 4x mode than the aimpoint/eotch magnifiers. But to put it into perspective.... if i spent 400 usd on an a real deal sight such as an Eotech, I wouldn't have the magnification feature but i would have something worth a lot more.

A guarantee! haha!

So if you don't like the scope then why post at all?

What you've just posted would be the same as if i posted "I wouldn't buy it even if its 50p, BTW that gun sucks and is fugly" in every Armalite thread. Pointless and it'd make me look like an idiot like you have just done to yourself ;)

:no2: No way. Even if it was $50 I wont buy. Like it was posted early you can get better deals easily. BTW that scope is fugly and just sucks.

If it was reasonably priced i'd buy, elcans are *fruitcage* pwnage^10th. But for 400 i'd rather buy something real.

And yeah, if you don't have anything constructive to say, why post and make yourself look like a 10yr old.

i kinda of agree the dr doesnt look very good, and it is way over priced for a replica, but i reckon its only that expensive cause its not made in china (assuming, since it doesnt speicify) so it might be a *gasp* good quality optic :S

and this is a really awesome optic, its quite unique

to switch from red dot to 4 x with a illunimated cross hair it is like an acog and aimpoint combined

will wait for reviews and hopefully a cheaper version

200 would be my maximum budget for that though

So what else can I blow $400 on?

~$200 real steel Bushnell Holosight, ~$40 clone 3x magnifier

~$400 real steel Aimpoint, $40 clone 3x magnifier

~$200 real steel C-More sight

~$450 real steel Trijicon Reflex

All proven, well known manufactures and products, with warranty *except the clone magnifiers*, so why should I blow that much money for something without a name brand, proven product, or warranty?

you buy this for the same reason you buy a Systema PTW becuase you can blow that much money on it.

If it is a solid sight and works properly it'd be worth it, put simply all this talk of buy this + this opr this isntead doesn't mean jack. Itsl ike why spend $2000 on an armalite? for a fraction of the moeny you can buy a basically identical one. Personally I think it looks rather bulky and the claim of the function of two weight of one is a bit dubious. Hwoever if someone clones the clone it may be good for a UMP or something.

Archived