Ebaybanned trust went out the window

ReeL StEel

I placed an order of a JG mp5 RAS with ebairsoft.com late in november. I got the invoice and I paid, then waited in vain for the tracking number.

8 days later I sent my 1st inquiry, I have ordered softguns since 2002 but never has it been this slow.

Jesse then answers "Give the tracking number to you soon" , fair enough I say and wait again. Two weeks passes by and I start to worry that the Christmas present I ordered in November ( just to have plenty of time to arrive :/ ) will not come.

On second inquiry he says the same " Give the tracking number to you soon" but a tracking number aint coming.

1 month passes by and I ask politely if I can change my order to a different gun, a cheaper one I might add - just to get this thing done and finish my business with ebairsoft.com, but no it was too late to change the order they could tell me. I was running out of ideas so I turned to Ebairsoft and asked what we could do to finish off this order, after all they are sitting on my money.

They did not answer the email and I started to suspect foul play, I went to Paypal and disputed.

Just a few hours after the dispute was opened Ebairsoft canceled the order on the website and thats the last I have heard of them.

I have posted twice in the Paypal resolution center but no response.

I will probably wait until the end of the dispute time (20days) before I file a claim, but Im so disappointed that Ebairsoft will let things go this far, i feel gutted tbh.

So has anyone else had to resort to disputing with 'Ebaybanned to get your stuff or am I just incredibly unlucky ?? :(

Ps, sorry for bad grammer , I am not English.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They suck, but people just love the low prices. That Jesse guy has been the center of many forum complaints and is still working there. It should say something about the actual business, they don't care. If they did they would resolve your problems, and try to make things better.

You got shafted and this should stick in other peoples minds but never seems too, until it happens to them.

I always automatically dispute with them at around two weeks.

pretty much it - if i don't have my goods or at the very least a tracking no by the end of the 2nd week i enquire. if i don't get a responce or a valid tracking no within 24 hours file a Paypal claim.

As Fatal Said people like em cos their cheap, not because they have super duper service.

I had to wait just over a month for one order, however, it was the Christmas period so I expected this.

I ordered an Element motor pinion removal tool not even a week ago and it arrived today.

I was gobsmacked! :o

Jesse is an *albartroth* (though I actually think there is no Jesse, just Paul pretending to have a fall guy) and the service is slow. However as stated, there is no getting around the fact that they are certainly cheap and I am willing to put up with a slow service for a cheap deal.

Yes I remember reading that someone used to dispute after a week or two and that fixed the problem every time, but it didnt for me :mellow:

Have you ever gone as far as a Claim ?? and if so what was the result ? I mean , they case is clear cut - they took my money and never sent the goods. The order was canceled by them so that means they are sitting on my cash without doing jack sh#" about it....

Can I demand cash back or are they in they're right to only offer store credit ? Frankly just want my money back so I can take my business to rsov or gunners......

ive only used ebaybanned/ebairsoft twice, the first time was gd i got my product quickly, however the second time i used them i didnt recieve all of my items i ordered. I consitstently e-mailed them and all they said was 'yes i send it to you now', i have never recieved it and will never use forgien companies again!

...i have never recieved it and will never use forgien companies again!

I hear what your saying but just because you've had one bad experience with a HK retailer doesn't mean they're all going to be like that. I prefer EHobby Asia or RSOV but if they don't have the items I want then I'll buy from EBairsoft.

I recenty ordered a ACM Serpa holster from their ebay shop purely because I'll be covered by ebay's buyer protection etc. But I must agree with Askey, I've never had a problem with them and I must have placed at least 5 orders with them over the last couple of years with no incident. Althogh saying that the tracking number they sent me for the holster doesn't work <_<

Josh

I hear what your saying but just because you've had one bad experience with a HK retailer doesn't mean they're all going to be like that. I prefer EHobby Asia or RSOV but if they don't have the items I want then I'll buy from EBairsoft.

I recenty ordered a ACM Serpa holster from their ebay shop purely because I'll be covered by ebay's buyer protection etc. But I must agree with Askey, I've never had a problem with them and I must have placed at least 5 orders with them over the last couple of years with no incident. Althogh saying that the tracking number they sent me for the holster doesn't work <_<

Josh

well yh i see your point but ide rather just have the security of using a UK based company, its alot of money to potentialy loose, well for me it is lol

well yh i see your point but ide rather just have the security of using a UK based company, its alot of money to potentialy loose, well for me it is lol

You could just as easily get ripped off by a UK company TBH. Besides If you pay via credit card then you have buyer protection. The same goes for paypal, although that is debatable :P

Josh

You could just as easily get ripped off by a UK company TBH. Besides If you pay via credit card then you have buyer protection. The same goes for paypal, although that is debatable :P

Josh

yh again gd point, but for me not buying off the net reguarly i dont want the hassel lol

Can I demand cash back or are they in they're right to only offer store credit ? Frankly just want my money back so I can take my business to rsov or gunners......

Yep you can demand your money. It is your money after all. If you pay for something and they don't give it to you it's no different than theft. If you can still open a paypal dispute, do that. If not then keep at the emails until someone takes notice. Here is the address you should be using: wwygood@gmail.com

Yep you can demand your money. It is your money after all. If you pay for something and they don't give it to you it's no different than theft. If you can still open a paypal dispute, do that. If not then keep at the emails until someone takes notice. Here is the address you should be using: wwygood@gmail.com

Thanks for the input mate.

Yes I have disputed, I am also very tempted to just close the dispute and go for the next step which is a claim.

I am just being polite and giving Ebairsoft the option to do the right thing , which is give me my money back and lets go separate ways.

But they dont want to participate by the looks of it, they dont post at Paypal or nothing- just canceled my order and nothing else :angry: what , do they think I just gonna roll over and call the $150 a "bad day at the office" ?! well no , I just want my cash and be on my way :angry:

So I take it no one in here has been forced to claim they're money back with help from PayPal ? geees , Im the lucky one arent I .....lol.

Sorry I will try to speak/type properly, 'laugh out loud'.

If you are going to use sarcasm, as a form of wit. At least come armed to the fight, little man. :rolleyes:

Read the rules for this forum!

No one is concerned about 'lol'.

Here is a direct quote from the forum owner.

"Here's a few pointers/requests that I'd like to make about posting:

•Please don't post topic titles or content in CAPS (all upper case), it's not needed and looks like you're shouting.

•Please do not swear or mock swear (deliberate misspellings) on the forums.

•Please make an effort to use correct spelling in your posts. You can use the spell checker that is supplied to fix any casual typos. Please also use the SHIFT key to ensure that what you are typing makes sense with correct punctuation and capitalization."

I'm usually quick to defend EBB, but my current order (The latest of many) has been a nightmare. I've been waiting well over a month now. I'm usually quite patient, and taking into account Christmas, I'm hoping that it is on it's way, and not "gone missing". Parcels of mine have appeared out of nothing later down the line before.

They send you a tracking number, but there is no proof that the number is yours, as there's no name or address attatched to it. They probably give us all the same number....

I filed a Paypal dispute once against them, when they sent me faulty goods - the early Com-Tac II replicas. I managed to recoup half of the value, as when I filed the dispute I requested it for repairs. They were reluctant, but I got it in the end. Half of the money was better than no money, especially since I had the goods.

I have ordered alot from them since the early days, and just to echo the general feeling around them it is very hit and miss. One order (A MICH 2002) came in 4 days!

But like Fatal says, people, like myself, just can't help order from them, they're just cheaper than everyone else.

I would say go for the claim, but that's my 0.2p

I also think Jesse doesn't exist either ;)

I use my old man's name when dealing with them, since he's a HK local. I like to think that avoiding my Gwailo name helps :P

Archived