Ebaybanned trust went out the window

ReeL StEel

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading through most of the first page I have only one thing to say about Ebairsoft, I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!!!!!

It seems like most of the reviews of them are just plain horrible, sure some time it's a good review but it's not enough for me to risk it. I do hope they become more proffessional and actually make a good business with happy customers...

I've made 46 orders with EBB over the years...

Their service has got worse and worse - out of my last order valued at over $400 USD

One item was broken

One item was the wrong colour

One item was out of stock ("send you later" MY *albatross* Jesse)

One item GBB pistol was never even sent (I even included my UKARA details for the nice customs men.)

I repaired the broken item myself / and resprayed the item that was the wrong colour (to make things easier in both my life and theirs.)

The other two MIA items were subject to about 8 or 9 emails, firstly with that *Ubar* knocker Jesse then with Paul himself - who adopted the "it was sent out I promise" attitude, then this morphed to "I'll check on the morning - If it's our mistake I'll send you a free gift" to finally slipping in refunds for the two items after paypal disputes went it.

No further emails - No apology - No free gift.

EBB have seen the last of my (fairly expensive) business. I have supported them over the years, but now I shall move on to different HK based sellers.

For example I ordered a GBB pistol from KHM on 23/12/2009 - it turned up yesterday with a RM tracking number that actually worked. Airsoft Global get me my items generally in under 10 days.

Paul if you read this - I'm sorry I just don't feel that you are value for money any more. I know that his little defenders will pop out the woodwork, "I've made three orders with Paul (total value 57 pence) and they've all turned up in 48 hours. Well it it would seem chaps that you are in the minority.

Goodbye EBB I loved you once, but the painfull break up has been dragging on to long - I'm off to have a threesome with my new asian mistresses...

Regards

Ray/Red

Red, can you clarify who KHM are for those of us not in the know.

Having used Ehobbyasia almost exclusively for the last year I am now going to use another supplier and would like suggestions.

Cheers

my pleasure

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/home.php

However from other reviews it would seem that they can be a bit hit and miss as well.

I think we all know it's pretty much the case that if EBairsoft don't get their act together and improve their customer service, communication and dispatch times, then all of their customers will go elsewhere and they'll be left dead in the water.

KH Mountain are a fairly new HK retailer only being open for just over 2 years, and I'm quite proud to say that I was the 5th person to buy an item from them (a G22 grip) :D.

Josh

i generaly wait about 4 weeks for every order i do with them. They did send me a faulty headset lately and they have sent out a replacement which was a surprise!

Also remember a dispute with EBB via Paypal will give you a more direct line of communication but offers you no protection to get your money back if you escalate it to paypal as they only give cover on Ebay purchases.

I'm on my fifth small order with EBB. I ordered and paid on the 28th. I forgot i did this, as it was late at night - hell i can't remember what i ordered now. Anyway, they got back to me on the 5th with the tracking details and saying it has been shipped. I checked the tracking today and it has 'left Hong Kong' - Now i need to just play the waiting game. :)

EDIT: Thought i should mention they sent me a replacement Firefox Li-Po when the one i got was defective. It took about a week to get to me.

aha on further examination

One item was refunded by EBB at Dispute level (Thank for finally sorting that out EBB)

The GBB however I escalated to a claim - a few days after which I received an email from Paypal stating that they had decided in my favour??

Anyways we're getting off topic here.

The point of the matter is I was on the sharp end of *suitcasey* service and I eventually got my money back via paypals grievence system.

I can safely say that I won't be wasting anymore £s of my salary on Paul's site :P

Hi all

where do i start lol :o

ordered 3 items just before xmas and had the normal tracking number saying and another message saying 1 item will be shipped soon . sent a tx back to jesse asking which item is missing and when will it be sent his reply was soon :rolleyes: . i recived the 2 items as promished no probs . i have emailed jesse a few times now with regard to my missing item and have had different replys and excuses back from him these range from

tracking number to follow

item will be sent

trying to send me wrong item ie / different item to what i ordered and a item i have allready recived and is worth half of what original missing item is worth

item not in stock

and this is the best . item sent now too late to do anything about it . but no tracking number and no idea if its the missing item

i have started a paypal dispute and had a reply from jesse we will refund you and low and behold it was for a item i had allready recived :( at half the price of missing item and no mention of the missing item

i have now moved this to a claim

i just have a quick question for anyone doing the same i have a red flagged message saying this requires my attention . when i go to it i see that jesse has sent the tracking number for the items i have allready recived and nothing about the tracking number for missing item . so not sure what he is saying here . is there anything i should be doing here is there something i need to reply to paypal about . they said they will review my case on the 9th jan . any help would be greatfully recived .

if this firm and bloke are messing lots of us around then it all adds up and some younger players save up hard to buy there kit and do not expect to be messed about like this .

i will never use them again

Just ordered first of january, received an email yesterday with a tracking number that seems to work.

The items sent out are just a part from the order though and the 'missing' items will be send out soon.

After reading all this I'm glad it's not an order for a substantial amount, but, I will give them the benefit of the doubt before dropping the claim hammer on them. <_<

i have spoke to paypal and they are going to email ebaybanned to see why i have not recived my item . they talked me through the red flagged item on the claim page and it is fine there is nothing more i need to do . but one thing i have noticed is jesse has been into my account on ebaybanned and marked my missing order as closed . any one else seen this when you start a claim against them . i think for some reason he has choose to ignore it and it will go away :D . not sure what my chances are with getting a refund form paypal or paul

I escalated to a claim yesterday, to my surprise I had a mail from Paypal today already saying that " You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of $158.50 USD"

Upon checking PayPal account and my personal account, there was nothing yet but I expect it to be transfered very soon.

A real shame it had to come to th8is, I really like the small "underdog" shops and would love to continue business with them, but I cant be arsed with all this hassle tbh.

Hope the rest of you have a happy outcome too, and lets hope Paul sees this thread and take it into consideration. Cant be good for business, seriously.

they posted up the delivery number for the 2 items out of three they have sent .

but jesse has made a big mistakes in the account info for orders he has wrote . 2 items sent by this tracking number one item to follow later

so by his own hand he has said only posted 2 out of the three . what a fool

i now have a tracking number not sure what item it is . weather its one of the wrong ones jesse has been saying he would send . or if it is the right missing item :D that was 1st email

then next email said refund paid soon aghhhhhhhhhhh im at my wits end here :angry:

paypal dispute now being reviwed so should hear from them sometime tommorow

oh what a suprise tracking number does not work :rolleyes:

oh what a suprise tracking number does not work :rolleyes:

The tracking number doesn't work for a few days at first, something to do with the HK mail system. Give it a week and it'll say dispatched to UK.

TBH I don't know what everyones still moaning about. We've all know for a long time that EBairsoft take ages to dispatch, cocks up big orders and has ###### communications. If you don't like any of the above then don't buy from them. In my case they had an item I wanted for cheaper then other competing HK retailers and I'm in no hurry to get it.

Am I happy with the service? No.

Will I use them again? Most definitely!

EBairsoft, like many other HK retailers, have the potential to be great suppliers of ACM products to the airsoft world. They just need someone with a level head to give them a kick up the backside!

Josh

Here you go pal The Beijing Shop.

Their username is Golden Laurel Tree, and their shop is called The Beijing Shop.

Josh

"Welcome. I sell ear pick, Shoelaces, Tactical Belt, Military Uniform Set, Red Dot & Laser Scopes, Other, and Other.Please add me to your list of favorite sellers. Come back soon."

HAHAHAHA <_<

EBB sent me the wrong sling mounts, they sent me more expensive steel ones vs pot metal which I paid for :)

Archived