ICS L86 Light Support Weapon

Hi,

when I attach the bipod to the metalframe under the barrel, there is still enough room for the bipod to woble from side to side a bit, is this normal? And the pin which fixes upper and lower together gets loose very easily, so I am afraid to loose it in the field.

thx Lance

Do you mean when the bipod is folded away it has a little play, yes they all do that.

The middle pin should have a metal ring to fix it in place, the rear pin dosn't have this and can be loose. I use a little strip of electrical tape to fix it in place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you mean when the bipod is folded away it has a little play, yes they all do that.

The middle pin should have a metal ring to fix it in place, the rear pin dosn't have this and can be loose. I use a little strip of electrical tape to fix it in place.

thx, yes I meant the bipod folded. What metal ring? can you make a picture of the pin with the metal ring, cause I think there is no metal ring at mine.

Lance

• 11 months later...

I'm considering getting an L86 in the near future but was curious about something. Does anyone know if the Madbull SA80/L85 RIS will fit onto it? I understand that the adapter is needed, and the guns are pretty identical in many aspects. Clearance of the bipod is issue #1, but will it actually fit in place of the original polymer handguard?