USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new version seems to have had all the issues fixed that were wrong with the first one they came out with but theres still some very very minor inconsistencies with the real thing lol

I'd get it, if i had the money to spend lol. One of my teammates is planning to get one in the near future, if/when he does I'll post up some pics and a small review on it

the new version is far better than the first. i give it my thumbs up, without having seen it in person

-Joe

Are front-line Marines still using the OTV? (Pantac makes one...cheapest out of the SPC, OTV, and MTV)

If I understand correctly, the SPC is issued specifically to troops in Afghanistan for increased mobility?

Are front-line Marines still using the OTV? (Pantac makes one...cheapest out of the SPC, OTV, and MTV)

If I understand correctly, the SPC is issued specifically to troops in Afghanistan for increased mobility?

we were issued the OTV's when i first hit the fleet, during deployment we switched out the old OTV's to the new MTV's and SPC. personally i love the SPC due to the fact that its more lightweight and i can actually move in it compared to the MTV's especially in patrols and enter and exiting a HUMVEE. also the MTV's has a tendency to snag, especially in a HUMVEE, it snags onto a part and the whole vest will come apart.

Link to the SDS OTV:

https://www.entrygear.com/product.asp?id=1060

60$ + shipping stateside only sorry guys from other countries :(

They also have an "Authentic USMC Issue SDS OTV" which is 75$ + Shipping Pantac's OTV is 111$ at Redwolf + 30-40$ shipping...

If you plan on using an OTV, please dont waste your money on the replica, especially since the real deal is so cheap!

Link to the SDS OTV:

https://www.entrygear.com/product.asp?id=1060

60$ + shipping stateside only sorry guys from other countries :(

They also have an "Authentic USMC Issue SDS OTV" which is 75$ + Shipping Pantac's OTV is 111$ at Redwolf + 30-40$ shipping...

If you plan on using an OTV, please dont waste your money on the replica, especially since the real deal is so cheap!

true in theory but then add a yoke replica at $30 plus last time I checked another $30 for shipping on a cb yoke and it doesn't look quite so cheap. Though if they shipped to the uk I'd consider it as the flyye otv I got whilst excellent quality and a spot on replica is only medium and I need xl lol. Ah well time to sell and see if I can fund raise for another vest lol.

On a side note any one know or seen marpat varient nutmags about?

Also how common is an eotech on a saw?

Cheers

millest

true in theory but then add a yoke replica at $30 plus last time I checked another $30 for shipping on a cb yoke and it doesn't look quite so cheap. Though if they shipped to the uk I'd consider it as the flyye otv I got whilst excellent quality and a spot on replica is only medium and I need xl lol. Ah well time to sell and see if I can fund raise for another vest lol.

On a side note any one know or seen marpat varient nutmags about?

Also how common is an eotech on a saw?

Cheers

millest

The PANTAC OTV does not come with any of the addons... it says right on the Redwolf Webpage "Attachments must be purchased seperately" which means, you are paying 45$ more for less "quality" and parts of the vest.

I have not even began looking for the Flyye, but last I heard it was roughly the same cost as the Pantac? Not sure though....

The PANTAC OTV does not come with any of the addons... it says right on the Redwolf Webpage "Attachments must be purchased seperately" which means, you are paying 45$ more for less "quality" and parts of the vest.

I have not even began looking for the Flyye, but last I heard it was roughly the same cost as the Pantac? Not sure though....

that's interesting, thanks for the info, my flyye one came with neck pro, yoke and nutflap so I assumed that the pantac one came with the same, it certainly appear to at other places I've seen it. With that in mind it seems either the Sds one or the flyye one are a

lot better deal then the flyye one - which for quality I can definately recommend, cheers for clearing that up.

Millest

issued one. EFLC.

by the way:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...180253&st=0

the VFC PEQ-15 sucks. sticking with my G&P PEQ-2, maybe getting another for the SAW.

-Joe

Nice, I love my FLC. Still waiting for the E1 M240B to come out so I can make a gunner kit, lol. Sorry to hear about the VFC PEQ-15 though, nothing worse than spending your money on a piece of *suitcase*.

I second that on rubber bands, apart from when one of them snaps, therefore carry a couple of spares.

Easy solution.

Now I wanted to check how easy it is to upgrade a PASGT to pass for an LWH.

From what I can tell, they have the same dimensions, so I'm looking to get a new suspension system for it, NVG mount and Marpat cover.

How accurate would this be, I'd be using it with my Woodland IBA and FLC.

Cheers guys.

game today:

2010-01-18102119.jpg

saw.jpg

you can see the new mag pouches that im using.

sorry for all these pics of pretty much the same kit; next week, i SHOULD have some with my SPC, but im still waiting on pouches for it... they had better come in time!

oh, and if anyone needs some USMC boots... i have some extras.

-Joe

Archived