USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe that looks great.

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, Itā€™s a 2003/04 look that Iā€™m going for with my USMC gear. Iā€™d love to do a current impression with an SPC but my funds wonā€™t stretch that far.

Ā 

Ā 

I do like the way it looks with the mix of Marpat and M81 woodland.

Ā 

Ā 

On another note. I was rewatching some old 24.

Ā 

There is an episode in Season 4 where there is a Marine team that fast rope in to take out some bad guys.

Ā 

Ā 

Has anybody got any information on these marines, they had a total mix of gear that got me thinking that they might be a FAST team or FR, but Iā€™m not sure.

Ā 

Ā 

They were all wearing Woodland Marpat with a mix of Woodland M81 and Tri colour gear. All had MICHā€™s on their heads. Some were sprayed, some had the reversible Marpat covers and one had a Tri colour cover.

Ā 

I couldnā€™t do any screen grabs of pictures, but it looked like most were wearing Point Blank AAVā€™s. So it looked like it was original FSBE gear.

Ā 

Ā 

Has anybody seen this and know what Iā€™m talking about. Iā€™ve tried searching the internet but so far have come up with Zilch.

Ā 

Ā 

I just really want to get some decent pictures of their kit and find out what they were.

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers.

Ā 

Ā 

game today:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/ma...01-18102119.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/ma...%20Gear/saw.jpg

you can see the new mag pouches that im using.

sorry for all these pics of pretty much the same kit; next week, i SHOULD have some with my SPC, but im still waiting on pouches for it... they had better come in time!

oh, and if anyone needs some USMC boots... i have some extras.

-Joe

Really nice! That's also my preferred game outfit.

What brand and model are these new mag pouches, with NSN#?

Mucho thanks.

Both of you are somewhat incorrect, the pic is from this month. Here is the quote from the picture.

Ā 

US Marines & Georgian soldiers participate in a cordon and search training scenario. The cordon and search training is one of the many parts of the initial stick training of the battalionā€™s mission rehearsal exercise, a two-week training evolution that will evaluate the Georgianā€™s combat readiness as they prepare for an upcoming deployment in support of International Security Assistance Forces in Afghanistan.

Date Photos Taken: 1/18/2010 5:30:00 AM

Unit: Marine Forces Europe

Photos ByLine: Sgt. Rocco DeFilippis

Ā 

=Speed, Marines are issued their gear when they get to their respective units. Not every Marine has gotten their SPC, so being issued a interceptor isn't that crazy and clearly still being done. I have friends who are deployed with IBA's.

in my unit and sorrounding units, we all have the interceptor for garrison, PT, and training. most dont get the MTV until they go to OEF/OIF, and even then alot still get the IBA... most are thankful of that actually. no one likes the turtle armor.

oh, and ICS is coming out with an M32 MGL:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51330

also, i have some news: VMFA-332 will be the first fully operational F-53 Lightning II JSF squadron, coming fall 2012 (tentative) to MCAS Yuma, AZ. the Corps plans to buy 420 JSFs total by 2026 (tentative) in spite of congressional ######. Commandant General Conway said that the Corps resisted buying 4th generation aircraft for this sole purpose, and the entire USMC inventory of jets (first AV8Bs, then EA6Bs and FA18s) will eventually be replaced by the Lightning II.

NOTE: this information is all released, and not classified in any way.

-Joe

in my unit and sorrounding units, we all have the interceptor for garrison, PT, and training. most dont get the MTV until they go to OEF/OIF, and even then alot still get the IBA... most are thankful of that actually. no one likes the turtle armor.

oh, and ICS is coming out with an M32 MGL:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51330

also, i have some news: VMFA-332 will be the first fully operational F-53 Lightning II JSF squadron, coming fall 2012 (tentative) to MCAS Yuma, AZ. the Corps plans to buy 420 JSFs total by 2026 (tentative) in spite of congressional ######. Commandant General Conway said that the Corps resisted buying 4th generation aircraft for this sole purpose, and the entire USMC inventory of jets (first AV8Bs, then EA6Bs and FA18s) will eventually be replaced by the Lightning II.

NOTE: this information is all released, and not classified in any way.

-Joe

Ā 

If my future goes the way I want it maybe you can help keep my F35 in flying condition :D.

Ā 

Also, that MGL is sexy. I want one.

i apologise if anyone finds this a bit odd or maybe too close to the bone, but whilst watching some of the news on haiti and surfing on the sky news app on my phone i noticed lots of maines with the OTV replacement and as well as pouches on their vest many of them also had mag pouches (with mags) on their belts too, giving them a lot of ammo. not noticed this before is this a common thing or just something these guys have done as a one off. i didnt manage to copy the pics off the phone as it wouldnt work and now cant find them.

any offers on that guys?

cheers

millest

Archived