USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself and my battle buddy at Op: Irene X

IMAG0282_zps4564ce21.jpg

On the deck! You mocking me? Hairs hangin' from your face, beyond your mouth areas. You are unsightly, unsanitary and in violations of Godfather's groomin' standards. You reads me!? Sgt Patrick?! You has 'till o'dark hundred to un*fruitcage* you self! :D

He comes across so horrible in Generation kill but he is apparently a highly respected Marine who was more a joker than the stiff Sergant Major he is portrayed as in the series.

curlyboy

I think its suggested many times in the series that he plays bad cop. After all, that's his job.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

new boots and gloves and a few other odds and ends :-)

excuse the ISAF patch, it was a gift stuck on my arm at the beginning of the day and I had forgotten about it...

new boots and gloves and a few other odds and ends :-)

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92/Tichinde1/DSC07607.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92/Tichinde1/DSC07607.jpg

excuse the ISAF patch, it was a gift stuck on my arm at the beginning of the day and I had forgotten about it...

Looks good, but how about blousing the pants?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, I have a big doubt to clear before to begin a new usmc loadout:

do the us  marines use Coyote Brown gears with the Woodland marpat (in continental envirorment) and Khaki/MJK gears with the Desert marpat (in desert/arid situations)?

or they just use Coyote Brown gears in both envirorments and with bot woodland-desert marpat? I'm talking about usmc regular infantry units (not marsoc or special marines forces)

hanks for help

Archived