Julmarynnäkkökivääri M01

Typewriter

I started making this gun a while ago. I'm using lot of plastic and PVC, cause they are very easy to modify and they are light (that way it's not going to be too heavy). It's runned by modified MAEG mechabox, and it's semi only. The gun will be able to disassemble into four large parts: barrel, body, stock and pistol grip. These can be taken down into smaller parts of course.

Heres a raw concept picture of the gun:

gdr.jpg

Sorry for bad english.

-Typewriter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I started making this gun a while ago. I'm using lot of plastic and PVC, cause they are very easy to modify and they are light (that way it's not going to be too heavy). It's runned by modified MAEG mechabox, and it's semi only. The gun will be able to disassemble into four large parts: barrel, body, stock and pistol grip. These can be taken down into smaller parts of course.

Heres a raw concept picture of the gun:

http://kuvaton.com/k/gdr.jpg

Sorry for bad english.

-Typewriter

That abortion has all the aesthetics of a pie that's been dropped from a height and You have the artistic abilities of a drunken potato....

Please put down your hacksaw then step away from the airsoft gun before someone is sick on you.

Are you really calling this Julmarynnäkkökivääri?? --> Terrible Assault rifle?? Wow. The amount of jokes there made my brain melt.

I think the biggest problem people have is that you appear to post "custom" guns that in all honesty look like they took 15 minute to "customly" make and when people give criticism, you flip out. This is a forum, if you don't want to hear people's opinions, don't post.

You know what - it's his gun, his time and his money... If he wants to make an ugly gun, that's up to him!

Am not particularly loving the stink of elitism that's hanging around these threads...

Typewriter - if you want constructive criticism then give us some better pics of what you're doing! I'll cheerfully help you out with ways to make your builds (if not your designs ;)) better.

That said, that could make a passable Ork shoota...

As much as I can understand why you folks may find some of Typewriter's build threads amusing, I'd ask you to only post if you can offer something productive.

Remember that the rules of the forum includes 'be nice to one another'. It's not hard to do, but some of the comments here just seem like blatent flaming to me.

If you have an issue with a thread, report it. Otherwise, to paraphrase my mother, 'if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up.' :)

I think he is brilliant, whether he's straight or someone playing an elaborate trick - who knows and does it matter?

The guns are all mental BUT there is always a seed of something truly different about them.

This is why I love the internet.

More please Mr Typewriter!

In all seriousness. I don't get why you are constructing such a gun. If you honestly enjoy the look. PUT THE PVC DOWN! there are other ways to build. Take a G3 front and mag and maybe a M249 stock, and a M16 body. You know. Things like that.

Take it back. Make the back half and lower out of a thompson with G3 magazine (the curved one.)

wait looking closer. That is a Glock hand grip and trigger. and a HK rear sight. WTF did you build?

I was surprised by the response to this thread so I checked out all your previous threads.

You are awesome.

This looks like the best yet, I think (depending on execution) that this will look pretty good.

By the way, that picture of Chuck Norris holding the AR thing was absolutely brilliant.

From now on whenever someone puts one of my possessions down I am going to photoshop it into Chuck's hands.

Keep going man...

Can't wait to see this, I loved all your other creations. I don't even care if the pics are bad or if you don't give any info, your builds are some of the coolest things I've ever seen, because they're all unique and interesting, even if they aren't always pretty or practical.

Sooo, if everyone's done humiliating the poor kid, lets move on to the topic. Honestly, with so many people berating the guy, you'd think they can show something better that they've made themselves. <_<

Now to my questions:

How do you pronounce "Julmarynnäkkökivääri" and what exactly does it mean? It's definition could help us think of something useful to contribute. Like if it meant compact, that sketch is by no means compact.

Secondly, why a small gearbox? It looks like it could fit a V2 or 3 at the least. This would make full use of the guns length as keep in mind the MAEG gearboxes have limited cylinder volume good only for 182mm length inner barrels. More than that and the performance drops.

Archived