Julmarynnäkkökivääri M01

Typewriter

The name 'Julmarynnäkkökivääri' is hard to translate into english. The closest is 'Cruel assault-rifle', but it doesn't sound good that way. So let's call it 'M01 Orc Shooter'. ;)

And remember, I haven't post any pics of live-action gun. The only pic is a concept picture, wich is trendsetting without any details what so ever.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its an auto shotgun, I understand the reason for the MAEG gearbox: smaller gearbox = MORE GEARBOXES!

Maybe rig 3 MP7 gearboxes side-by-side, each one only measures an inch wide.

And as for the "cruel", I think a shorter muzzle with some kind of strike face/meat tenderizer is more appropriate.

I have worked like a insane last two days, and made the barrel, body, stock and fitted the gearbox into the body. Now, i have to attach these large parts together and then the gun will look like in the picture, unfinished and with no details yet. I can post a picture of the uncomplete gun in couple of hours, if you people want.

The main reason is, that an AEP/MAEG gearbox is the easiest gearbox to fit in tight places.

I'll live with that. Still in the dark with the magazine surprise though. I'm thinking that's where you crammed the AEP gearbox motor with the bottom holding an extra portion of bbs. Then a 9.6V battery in the stock to give it some good rof.

Its good to see you doing it, i agree they are coming back better each time. Although id say learn your materials more and go through a proper research, design and development stage. Fine words spoken to me on some of my failed and well frankly silly projects.

Archived