Julmarynnäkkökivääri M01

Typewriter

Indeed, I think a healthy dose of Zen is necissary in any build. You need to control your desire to finish something quikly and make sure you do it well instead. I tend to get obsessive and locked into doing things and it's not always the best idea, you tend to rush and make mistakes that way. Rather like with the majority of time spent looking in drawing and painting, you should spend as much time as is necissary planning and measuring, it means when it comes to execution of the build you've made the job far easier for yourself and avoid making a mistake.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine it has a standard barrel ,and fires out the lower receiver is my guess .And if my guess is right .You've taken a very small usefull gun ,and hidden in a large unwieldy shell. Practicality isn't the be all ,and end all I suppose :D .Or you extended the barrel ,and angled the glock slightly upwards maybe ?

I would imagine it has a standard barrel ,and fires out the lower receiver is my guess .And if my guess is right .You've taken a very small usefull gun ,and hidden in a large unwieldy shell. Practicality isn't the be all ,and end all I suppose :D .Or you extended the barrel ,and angled the glock slightly upwards maybe ?

What, like this?

Owen Gun

:P

-Matt

...Also what is the purpose of the AK Magazine?...

The mag is not only cosmetic, it has a purpose, wich is TOP SECRET. :detective2:

Typewriter, how about a pic of the insides?
I second that.

Frankly (and no offence meant), with your past record, most viewers are going to assume it's a non-working mock up/lash up :unsure: .

Typewriter, your finnish engineering has inspired me yet again! I would like to send you a very rare, collectible classic airsoft gun, and see what you could make it into. I own over 20 classic guns, and I would love to see the magic you work on a piece of airsoft history.

Archived