G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where to find this kind of information, so I guess a thread of G36 fanatics is a good place to start :P

I'm looking into getting a K length foregrip for my SL9 (the side rails are required), the only query I have is;

Is it possible to fit an under rail to a K foregrip? Officially I mean, I know anyone can drill some holes and bolt some RIS to anything :lol:

Any insight appreciated ^_^

:geek:

All airsoft K-length handguards take an under-rail. The only exception I know of is the STAR large K forgrip - it only accepts side rails. The Classic Army K handguard, and the G&P K handguard, and the standard STAR (not the large) all also take under-rails and side rails.

Hope that helps.

It's a double-post, so sue me (can't edit the last one ;)) :P

Just perusing WGC on a random "what will a search for "G36" find", I came across these;

Army Code G36 Barrel Assembly

Army Code G36K Barrel Assembly

I haven't heard anything about these, are they a fairly new thing or just something I've missed entirely? :huh: Are they any good? :huh:

I've heard they are quite good, and very overpriced. Close to 200$ for a barrel/gas block assembly and flash hider is a lot of money. CA makes a complete metal gas block assembly, flash hider and K or C length RAS for under 200$ pictured here and here - for comparison purposes.

Edited by n00bTard

I did spot their bodies as well, unfortunately they're not an option for me as I'll eventually have 2 SL9's (for different reasons ;)), hence, they use a different body :(

Though, saying that, the Classic Army body kits are very interesting (I want a RAS kit as well - so sue me, I'm raping an SL9 :lol:), then again, I'm using a TM G36c...

Are the kits linked to designed for the CA G36 series or the TM G36 series? Accordingly, would either the barrel assembly and/or the RAS unit fit without modification?

Are the kits linked to designed for the CA G36 series or the TM G36 series?  Accordingly, would either the barrel assembly and/or the RAS unit fit without modification?

All these kits - the barrel kits from Army Code and the RAS kits from CA, will fit a TM or a CA with no modification. Most likely STAR as well (but I dont' have experience with STAR).

Thanks n00bTard :)

Just found them on UNCo, so that's probably where I'll get 'em from (being in the UK an' all :P), will save me a *load* of money :D

Cheers :)

I will get round to posting pics somewhen, just need to get my guns finished, oh, and buy teh digicam as well :lol:

The recievers are very nice for the price, but do they include body pins? Like the magwell pin? (Not a handguard locking pin)

barrel assemblies = way way too much money.

I'm 90% sure that they include 3 body pins for the magwell, rear receiver, and handguard. The pictures all have 3 pins and they are actually pins, like instead of screws on either side of the rear of the receiver it's one pin. The magwell one is especially attractive for quick takedowns and unjammings =)

DSC02941.jpg

I converted my BE G36k to a silenced c version. I know, the k-stock is still there but I don't care because it is more comfortable. the foregrip was harvested from a gutted double eagle lpeg, drilled holes, filled the screw holes with bondo and painted it with rustoleum chalkboard black. as for the silencer, it's pvc and foam. I actually plan to cut down the outer barrel to c-length because the inner barrel has been replaced with my TM p90 stock barel and now, suprisingly, gets more accuracy and range than it did with the m4 tightbore. my p90 is doing better with the m4 barrel though.

I'm 90% sure that they include 3 body pins for the magwell, rear receiver, and handguard. The pictures all have 3 pins and they are actually pins, like instead of screws on either side of the rear of the receiver it's one pin. The magwell one is especially attractive for quick takedowns and unjammings =)

Good call. I'd love to hear from someone who has one of those bodies if they are locking pins or if you need to use the screw-capped pins from the donor gun. If it works how you describe, that would be great.

EDIT: from looking at Titlist's pics, I think you're right. Excellent call. They sell the army code 3 pack at WGCshop, I think I'll order up a set.

Edited by n00bTard
thx guys ..the scifi look changes to the better for each days.

The magwell is not new only made a small modification on 2 mags.

Her is a picture on the last uppdate.

pict2717sf0.th.jpg

hope to get the plates on the shotgun today ...will ceep you uppdated.

//Johan

What the hell? Why don't i have a shotgun on my G36?