G36 Picture Thread

do you think G36C will look better with

this kind of sight?  http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...Reddot%20Scopes

or just a regular Aimpoint with low mount?

I've had one of those on my G36 and they do look good. It would still be on it if me son hadn't run into a tree with it lol it lasted half a days play...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have a picture of a g36c with the CA rail system?

btw, if you use that RAS, you can't put a battery in it right?

I'm planning on getting a G36C really soon.

I was thinking of getting the RAS front, but if that system won't let me put a battery in it, then I'll just have to go w/ the rails. Cuz I don't want a PEQ box or a solid stock.

Besides rails, what else should I get?

I was thinking some kind of RDS with low mount, a front grip, some mags. A surefire G2

any suggestions?

Edited by no1rc3ur

My TM G36© with Star K front kit, Army Code G36K kit, G&P G36 stock, Private Parts Airsoft STANAG magwell, Walther Aimpoint, Mustang 3pt sling, CA vertical grip, Hurricane helical gear set, Deep Fire half teeth piston, Sanyo 1100 mAh 9.6v mini batt, Gamo flashlight with remote switch.

Thats about it I think :P

About the magwell: Mags sit very loose, the realcaps fit better than the highcap :huh:. It's a bit too loose as far as I am concerned. The mags do feed properly though but I would recommend everyone who thinks about buying one: wait for a v2 ;)

DSC00188.JPG

DSC00191.JPG

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00197.JPG

The magwell fits very tight to the body! no skweaking noises anymore :D. I fitted it with the army code receiver pins, looks the dogs ######s, and makes it easily interchangeable with the original magwell. If you look closely you can see that all the bolts in the normal TM G36 are replaced for the Army Code pins, even the rear one ;) (needed some modification though). I also had to modify the magwell a bit to be able to fit the receiver pin because it's made for the original bolt. A bit of drilling solved that.

For the wobbly magazines.. It is realy realy loose, so I doubt a bit of tape will really solve the problem. Plus the mags won't fit in my L85 anymore. I was thinking about placing 1mm sheet metal (Yes there really is that much room in there :D) to one side but I haven't measured anything yet.

Hey people should be joining you in your little G36 brotherhood i'm buying a CA G36c at christmas (and to everyone who saw my CA steyr aug thread I changed my mind!!) i'll hopefully put some pictures up on the day I get it or if not the day after oh and what does everyone think of this RDS- http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=1866

on a G36c?

Thanks alot they do a square one on http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk

somewhere but apparently according to the batch they are sometimes circular so I could think i'm ordering a sqaure one and end up with a circle one but I think i'll stick to the circle one anyway.

Edited by M3 Mad
Hey people should be joining you in your little G36 brotherhood i'm buying a CA G36c at christmas (and to everyone who saw my CA steyr aug thread I changed my mind!!) i'll hopefully put some pictures up on the day I get it or if not the day after oh and what does everyone think of this RDS- http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=1866

on a G36c?

I have the same reflex sight on my G36C. I'll post some photos tomorrow so you can see how it looks. (In my opinion it looks awesome. And it's quite effective in combat.) :)