G36 Picture Thread

Got one of those new magwells today, a bit of tape round the back fixes the wobble and can't be seen from outside.

Seems a bit stiff/awkward to insert a mag but that might just be because my magwell isn't attached to a gun at the moment, due to my lack of owning a G36 variant.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - why did you get one if you havent got a G36?

I forsaw them selling out fairly quickly, so I bought one as soon as I knew they were available. Always regretted selling my TM G36c so I was bound to be ending up with a 36 variant at some stage.

It's actually turned out to be very good timing, as postage permitting I should take delivery of a nice CA36k tomorrow.

The only problem now is I don't know what i'm going to buy next, i've always been working my way towards either a G36, G36k or an SL8.

I've 'got' the 36k now, so I'm going to have to find something else to aim for. Perhaps an MP5 for CQB.

CA G36C w/B&T K-length Handguard.

Took a bit of modding for it to fit, plus a real-steal handguard pin, as the hole in the handguard was slightly too small and I didn't want to modify the B&T part if at all possible. Batteries won't fit, will go with a battery sling. There's a slight gap between the bottom of the rail and the CA body. I'll put some black plastic in there to make it less obvious.

G36-BTKHandguardandG36KStock.jpg

And a couple more configs for fun. I actually think the Magpul CTR stock looks good on it. I should have a B&T C-length handguard arriving tomorrow, will take another picture.

G36-G36CandMagpulCTR.jpg

G36-BTKHandguardandMagpulPTS.jpg

TerranCmdr - Been debating about that. Not sure I like the looks, but it would be practical/convenient from the standpoint I have a stack of M4 mags & pouches.

DazJW - That's true, I was slapping parts on & off quickly, so some parts are a little crooked. I have about 6 other pics with other handguards/stocks on and some are more obviously crooked. Plus, I still need a bit of sanding work to get it leveled out 100%. But I think it looks more pronounced in that first pic because the rotated angle I took that first pic. IMO, it is doesn't look nearly as 'wonky' in the third pic, where I managed to take a 'straighter' picture, but haven't moved the rail at all.

Bob, your eyes may still be wonky. ;)

Got my 36k today and put the new magwell on.

Seems a good match for the CA finish, from memory of the TM it wouldn't match fantastically.

Fed from a AIM Hicap (with 5 waste rounds) and from MAG Midcaps (with 6 waste) absolutely fine.

The click isn't as nice and on an M4, but that's probably because the PP mag release is plastic instead of metal.

And sorry to desecrate this thread with an armalite, but they make a good pair under circumstances :P

Magwell.jpg

Pair.jpg

TheCA36k.jpg

And one with the original magwell on.

CA36kBoxmag.jpg

Edited by DazJW

Here's my AG36 - its been posted before, but I've done lots of updates to it, so have another look:

AG36nov.jpg

AG36nov2.jpg

AG36nov3.jpg

And, here's how I've been using my G36 STANAG mag well: with short VN mags - this gun is a project, awaiting the release of the CA8-2. I plan to use the magwell with the short VN mags to make a G2A2-style weapon like in the game fear. However, I don't think I like the drum mag on it, so I'll go with the STANAG and short VN 190 round hicaps. This gun will then go back to a fairly standard G36K.

G36stanag.jpg

G36stanag2.jpg

great pic xantos :)  mine should look something like that by maybe march next year but i'll probably have a silencer as well :D

Thank you. :)

Depends really on what gun you have and what you use it for because reflex's are mainly for CQB but aimpoint's you can probably use for CQB and woodland stuff as well

Well I use mine primarily for woodland (we almost never play CQB). The dot is bright and is clearly seen in daylight. So far it proved to be extremely useful for combat. I chose this kind of scope because Red Nishin cell (SC: Chaos Theory) had G36C in this configuration and I liked the look very much. I was thinking of buying a silencer as well. At the moment I'm gravitating more toward a longer lower rail to move the handle closer but we'll see...maybe I'll get both accessories. :)