G36 Picture Thread

so if you think about it (and youre a reality freak), it wouldnt be a good idea to slap a G36 handguard around a K barrel, 'cause the handguard would hide the flash. :)

CmeC: just look at a pic of a G36K equipped with an AG36. thats how it sorta looked like, if.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seki,

Someone here on arnies bought a STAR G36 with bipod and dual optic handle and wrote a very nice review with pictures of the internals etc.

I can't find it though... anyone remember his name?

Seki,

Someone here on arnies bought a STAR G36 with bipod and dual optic handle and wrote a very nice review with pictures of the internals etc.

I can't find it though... anyone remember his name?

I did a forum search for "Star" and came up with every Star product except the G36 <_<

ive got the PPa magwell conversion in my CA36k, as seen a page or so back. i got it from a team mate, who had a TM G36c, and he couldnt get a single round to fire through it. i put it in my CA G36 and its been flawless.

now it might be coincedence, but it woudl appear, from my experience, the magwell adaptor MUCH prefers being put in a CA gun than anything else.

IMGP1740.jpg

Externals:

CA36

CA36c top rail

G&P retractable butt stock

G36c rail on foregrip

Guarder aimpoint rep

Internal mods:

Prometheus 6.03 x 534mm barrel

Guarder hopup rubber

CA O-ring airnozzle

Systema type-0 NB Cylinder

TM piston (heavily modified)

Vented TM piston head with M3 fixing

Guarder SP100 spring

Guarder bearing spring guide

G&P 7mm ball race bearings

Re-shim

Selector plate removed and switch assembly simplified

Rear wired with 16awg

Deans connectors

12volt 4300mah NiMH battery.

Deadly accurate and with .25s the range is awesome, plus obviously the ROF is quite impressive.

Future mods: Systema Magnum motor, Mosfet, maybe change to 14awg wiring.

Ice

Yeah, but my WGC order hadn't arrived by then so the 12volt was gaffa taped to a C-stock, plus I was firing through a Deepfire 6.04 on solid bushings. So not as smooth or accurate, but it still gave me a decent range advantage over just about everyone, and turned a few heads with the ROF.

The ghillie was a bit of a disaster, totally the wrong colour, especially for this time of year, I think I'll soak it in a bucket of dirty water for a few days or something.

Saw you in the Multicam, bloody geardo :P . What was with the shotty, didn't you have an AEG?

I'll probably be down Sunday week by the way.

bet that thing fires like a *fruitcage* dream.

Oh yes mate, the gearbox is smooth as fudge, it's got the new CA gearset too, 4 catches on the bevel, coupled to the 12volt; trigger delay is minimal, but I want to bring it down even further.

Ice

Edited by ***Ice***

Hehe, yeah thats me (coming from someone owning a ghillie :P )

I had my MG36 but its not 100% reliable yet, i thinks its the battery rather then the gun. Hence me taking a gun that i know will work when i pull the trigger lol.

I got high speed gear/motor set in it, but if i use a 9.6v, bb's only travel about 2 meters :( Not sure what thats about yet.

If you dont mind ;) Mike rewired it to the rear with thicker wire, that improved ROF greatly with 8.4v, using a 9.6v gives an impressive sound and stream or bb's they just dont go very far at all lol. We replaced the ported cylinder with normal one but that didnt make any difference at all, just slowed ROF by 2rps :(