G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont mind ;) Mike rewired it to the rear with thicker wire, that improved ROF greatly with 8.4v, using a 9.6v gives an impressive sound and stream or bb's they just dont go very far at all lol. We replaced the ported cylinder with normal one but that didnt make any difference at all, just slowed ROF by 2rps :(

Yeah a larger volume cylinder will slow your ROF a bit, but it will give better airflow with that longer barrel, and when we get it working - higher fps, so it was worth doing.

You down Sunday week?

Ice

gallery_628_1065_10097.jpg

gallery_628_1065_93390.jpg

gallery_628_1065_123000.jpg

and here's a parts list for you:

TM G36C

G&P G36K handguard and outer barrel

G&P G36 full length stock

Army Code G36 receiver, mag well, metal cocking handle

CA36 pistol grip

KM 363mm (6.04 bore) inner barrel

G&P Aimpoint with L-shaped mount

STAR G36 140 round midcaps

cheers,

Andy

It's not just the shiny TM finish I got rid of, it's much sturdier now. I just checked and the front of the cocking handle is actually metal too.

I got the G36 body for it because at the time it was a G36. The K front end came more recently.

Anyways, glad you like it :) .

So...any Star MG36 owners? I can't seem to find a single review on it. I've read a review of the K model, but I want to know about the MG36, specifically its dual-optics carry handle.

I've seen the aftermarket carry handle and I own the STAR G36, and it's definitely better. There's still no way I would even use the real one though, its too small. I'll post pics of mine (not great pics) but I had to take the bipod off. It didn't like me.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not even worth posting. Blurry pic of a bone-dry stock weapon in bad lighting.

appslapp, that is the only G36 I've seen that I've liked that had a non-Eotech sight/scope on it. Kudos.

Edited by Rabid Wombat