G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6ft4....How do you like that z-point/s-point reddot?

I really like my Zeiss Z-point. Looks great on the G36KE and MP7.

The adjustment for brightness is pain in the axx.

becoz one buttom for brightness, on/off. All in One.

Even I had read the manual many times, still can't able to adjust the brightness sucessfully. It is not user-friendly.

6ft4....Where did you get the actual KSK rail? Sl-8.de? Did you have to do any modifications to install it?

Seconded,on that 6ft 4.

KM

I have ordered the KSK top rail directly from H&K Germany.

I like how the handguard looks more natural than the CA large ones.

Quick question: Is there a place where they sell the G36k barrel and flash hider alone but with threading. I try so hard to get my CA flash hider off and nothing. Many thanks.

You can get them here: http://warthersoriginalsonline.com/g36parts.htm

I've bought from there website and ebay account, and they sent my ebay order no problem, but forgot my order I placed with their site, however they shipped it right out after I sent an e-mail asking where my order was.

are u meaning KWC G36C?

KWA me thinks (is a wee bit confusing with the name similarities of the 3 companies).

Edited by Hick

no, I mean KSC.

KWA g36c: KWA trades, eg1000, m120? (about 390fps)

KSC g36c: HK trades, eg700, m110? m100? (about 355fps)

The OEM is KWA, the KSC is for asian markets.

<edit>

hehehehe... i'm an idiot. Sorry emptied, I already asked you about the gun, didn't I :rolleyes:

Edited by benplaut

(Sorry, not letting me edit)

Request for people with star g36k handgaurds:

What can you stick in the bugger without a dremmel? 20mm? less? You can get the foregrip at ehobby for ~$30, but then an outer barrel is a necessity... only thing I've seen so far is a ps90 barrel, but it's a bit long.

If you could also measure the standard g36k barrel, from end to and and from end to flashhider, that would be great.

For those who have no clue what i'm talking about, I'm trying to replace the outer barrel with a silencer... for the g36c users who still have no clue... Well, you don't have an outer barrel :o

Edited by benplaut

By sawing the whole section of the carry handle off.

Seriously: Get for instance another thin pipe of metal, put it against the pin that is inside and hammer it out. It won't break even if you are a bit harsh to it. :)

Edited by Abelius
(Sorry, not letting me edit)

Request for people with star g36k handgaurds:

What can you stick in the bugger without a dremmel? 20mm? less?  You can get the foregrip at ehobby for ~$30, but then an outer barrel is a necessity... only thing I've seen so far is a ps90 barrel, but it's a bit long.

If you could also measure the standard g36k barrel, from end to and and from end to flashhider, that would be great.

For those who have no clue what i'm talking about, I'm trying to replace the outer barrel with a silencer... for the g36c users who still have no clue... Well, you don't have an outer barrel  :o

You cant really fit anything more than 2mm wider than the outer barrel through it without making it wider if its similar to the CA.

Standard barrel is ~363 to the start of the flashider, then flashider is another 5-6cm

Edited by Domz