G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a rail then, harris does attach to a rail right?

The Typical Harris style attaches to a stud. To get it on a rail you need something like this

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=7861

I just looked on UnCo, i thought i had remembereed seeing a variant that would directly attach to a rail but i could not find it.

Some guns and handguards come with those studs or holes that lett you attach a stud to it. If not you will have to get one in there but drilling a hole and tapping it for the stud. Out of all of the bipods that i have used none are as nice as the harris style.

From a member of the airsoftbrugge forum. But I don't know where he gets it from.

The best way to get one is to make it yourself. Although I heard Land Arms is going to start producing them aswell for a price of around 12 euros.

Don't know when they'll hit the shops though.

Me and my mates g36k's

g36013zb9.jpg

The one on the left is mine btw, posted some pictures of it a couple of months back.

(apologies about the vomit - color painjob on Llama's picture, but that is due to the flash of the camera.)

Expecting an SL-8 aluminium short rail to arrive any day now, so I'll be posting some pics very soon. :D

Edited by R3load
  • 2 weeks later...