G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screaming Weasal How much does it weigh with the Ag36 on it?

a lot.

i dont have the gun with me at the moment, but it weighs quite a bit. i dont actually use the elcan on the gun, which saves a good bit of weight as that itself is pretty hefty. but all loaded up with the launcher, a moscart and the large custom battery i keep in the stock, its pretty heavy. from memory, its probably close to my CA249mk2.

OMG I have to get myself a silencer. It looks so cool. Which one do you use? Is it a SOCOM?

From what I can see, it's most definitely a SOCOM-silencer, which is quite wierd as the SOCOM has never endorced the use of the G36... I'd just go with a Madbull Gemtech, it looks awesome as well...

*curses himself for cutting too much of his outer-barrel to be albe to use a silencer on his G36 <_< *

Best Regards :)

cool...

could you give me a parts list for those two ?

thanks

Top G36C

RS KAC Front Flip up sight and Rear 600m Flip up sight with Long Rail

RS G36C handguard with bottom rail and side rails

RS G36C Folding stock

GG&G H&K style loop front sling mount

Surefire M900A

Replica AAC silencer

Bottom G36C

RS KAC Front Flip up sight and Rear 600m Flip up sight with Medium Rail

RS B&T G36C RAS

RS G36C Folding Stock

GG&G offset mount

Surefire M900A with Surefire KL6 LED conversion head

Replica Gmtech silencer

a lot.

i dont have the gun with me at the moment, but it weighs quite a bit. i dont actually use the elcan on the gun, which saves a good bit of weight as that itself is pretty hefty. but all loaded up with the launcher, a moscart and the large custom battery i keep in the stock, its pretty heavy. from memory, its probably close to my CA249mk2.

~22 lbs. Woah.

~22 lbs. Woah.

yeah its pretty heavy. tbh, i could be well out with the weight comparison as ive not had either gun side by side since last summer, due to them both being broken haha. all i know is, after carrying the fully loaded G36 in that pic, my arms hurt just as much as when i carry the minimi.

Just curious, but has anyone here bought the Classic Army large foregrip? I'm wondering if it'll handle a 9.6v nunchuck battery, has a lower and side RIS rails, and fit on a Echo1?

The large foregrip comes pre-installed on their G36 (long), so I fell qualified to reply...

It will not take a nun-chuck, battery, but you can bend the last two cells around the inner-barrel (using a couple lengths of wire), so they're stacked on top of the others, and get a large 9.6v battery that way 'round... Otherwise, you can fit a 10.8v small-sized battery without any modifications at all...

The Echo1 is a copy of the TM, just like CA's is, in terms of dimensions, so it'll slide on without problems... But there are no RIS-rails on the long kit, nor any holes for it... You'll have to go DIY, as I've shown on the last page...

Best Regards :)

Hehe, you noticed ;D

I have tried it with a longer barrel, but I didnt upgrade the sylinder, so my FPS fell a lot. It shoots pretty consistant with a short barrel anyways. Since I had the M4 mag and magwell, I just had to try the M4 outerbarrel and flash hider.

Hi! Its me...again. I hate to be the ,,ask questions/post request,, newbie, especially since this is a picture thread and i have no g36 pictures to share(yet) but now that i am ready to buy my long dreamed g36 i am torn between STAR and CA.

I have read through tons of topics regarding the duel between the two companies G36 and the general conclusion seems to be that the CA is overally more reliable but the STAR has better external finish, more power, better firing sound and more accessories but has some internal problems. Now the external finish, the quality of the fiberglass imitation is what is really important for me. Thoes of the STAR internals that are cousing problems can be quite easly replaced(its not that expensive too) and besides the AEG group iam in focuses more on tactical reconstruction rather than actuall shooting to each other with bb's(althou we do that as well of course). I am realy interested in that STAR finish wich is supposedly better than CA. I think the best way to decide is simply to compare the pictures.

Now i searched this thread for STAR pictures but most of them dont show the gun really up-close in order to see the texture.

Could any Star owners, or better still people that have acces to guns of both CA and Scar could post some comparison Close up pictures that would show the real diffrences in the texture and finish?

I hope that you can forgive me littering your thread with trash question, i promise that if You help me then i will be back here again but with photos this time(of either CA or STAR)

Cheers and thanks in advance.