G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just installed a real steel dual optic 3x handle to my TM G36. Here is is as a rifle:

DualOpticG36LR.jpg

Here it is as a SAW:

SAW1LR.jpg

The box under the barrel is a working laser and battery box. IMHO it looks too busy up there, so I am working on a way to hide the battery in a replica of the prototype G36Kv stock with the solid sides. Will post pics when that project is done.

I only had to open up a couple of holes a VERY LITTLE bit on the airsoft to get the carry handle to mount up.

What Foregrip is that? I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find any kits with that in it. Is it a real steel part? How much did it cost you?

~P

What Foregrip is that? I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find any kits with that in it. Is it a real steel part? How much did it cost you?

~P

Real steel item made by Surefire. Has the main light plus two LED "navigator" lights. I am waiting for a real steel G36 clone so my airsoft is "holding" some parts until it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

post-5674-1121727769_thumb.jpg

This is how my G36 looks now. I still can't make up my mind which carry handle to get, I fancy the Star one with the rail instead of red dot, but the optics have bad reviews. Wonder if its OK for a US dealer to send a real steel one to UK?

No pictures of my G36C as it is 100% stock from CA.

I've seen some good examples/ideas of what to do in the future.

Now my main questions is this: aren't there any EOtech replicas? It's just that I looked for the real steel and it gave me the creeps!

sorry for not posting any pictures :(

Now my main questions is this: aren't there any EOtech replicas? It's just that I looked for the real steel and it gave me the creeps!

No. Replicas are IMHO not possible. The Holographic Technology is very complex, therefore expensive and a replica makes not much sense. To use the conventional reflex technology is also impossible due to the shape of the EO-Tech .

The only option is to buy a real one if you like them.

Hi there,

just as my first post I'd like to add my G36 to this thread. I'm a long-time-just-reader on this board, but now I just decide to register and add my stuff here ...

As said above here a few pics of my G36. Unfortunately I have only got indoor pics from it because I don't got it in the field until know ...

Here it goes:

cimg01739nl.jpg

cimg01779at.jpg

cimg01810qp.jpg

hope you enjoy it ...

greetings

pedaa

Right guys, a bit of thread jacking. How come some G36's have really long barrels and others dont? Can someone put up some pictures of the types available, for me so I can be 100% certain what type I want?!

Thanks guys

FERG

if u mean the different g36 variants then go to http://www.hkpro.com/G36.htm

g36 longest verison -6 "vents" in forgrip

g36 karabiner, middle - 4 "vents" in foregrip

g36 compact, shortest 2 "vents" in foregrip

also there are E(xport) versions of the g36, and 636k that dont have a built in RDS in the optic bridge.

g36c-version by TM and CA

g36 and g36k version by CA

I think I need to modify my G36C into a K. I think Ill use the STAR carrying handle since its a better color match and will allow me to mount a scope of my own choosing. And then the STAR fore grip since theres no way I can order the one meant for real G36s. I have heard from a few people it sucks but from a few that its nice so I really dont know. Anyone got pictures of the STAR grip and barrel kit on a gun?