G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why it will look like everyone else's!

Until he modifies it anyway.

Yes it will look like everyone else's. I guess when I said "I cant wait to see it" meant more oh cool a guy on my team got a new gun and that I might be able to shoot it and see how it feels.

Edit:Sorry for the confusion. I guess I should have said something else.

Edited by FireFox
Why it will look like everyone else's!

Until he modifies it anyway.

How much wider?

Just because it looks like everyone else's doesn't mean someone can't get slightly excited by the fact that there will be another gun coming into their team, gives some variation to weapons used in the team, plus if someone hasn't had experience with the gun before, they can get a feel for it, and perhaps buy one for themselves.

Cheers

Adam

By the way unimatrix, it's a G&P K kit, not the Star one. And it fits a 9.6v 3300mah battery, so it has it's advantages.

Impossible, because G&P doesn't offer a K-kit. Please see for yourself

G&P homepage:

http://www.gp-web.com/en/index.php

Star K-kit:

http://www.starairsoft.com/S_Kit_02.htm

Thank guys, i dont like having AN/PEQ2 case or battery sling on the G36c, it doesnt look right, SD batteries does fit in the RAS (but very very TIGHT), so im making some new batteries which will fit in the RAS, got the batteries, just need to solder them together... ;);););) ...btw the tight barrel make the gun alots better than before, i like it....hehe :D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Thank guys, i dont like having AN/PEQ2 case or battery sling on the G36c, it doesnt look right, SD batteries does fit in the RAS (but very very TIGHT), so im making some new batteries which will fit in the RAS, got the batteries, just need to solder them together... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) ...btw the tight barrel make the gun alots better than before, i like it....hehe :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

what length barrel do you have in there? i was looking at getting this kit but wasnt sure which barrel.

oh and pics of the batteries once you have them done :D

Well, I've finished my latest project. I've installed a CA36 body, stock, mag well, and trigger group assembly. The TM hop up, gearbox, carry handle, and various bolts, pins, and selector lever components remain. Of corse the real Hk handguard, the G&G metal outer barrel and KM extension and flash hider are still present too.

I think it looks much better since the CA body matches the real Hk handguard very well, plus it is TOTALLY solid. My TM body has fatigued quite a bit with the amount of use the gun has seen. The gun feels 110% better now. There were and are still some issues with the conversion, and I intend to write up the whole story later...

G36K_CABody_001.jpg