G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an ugly 30mm, though. 15mm of flash hider, 15mm of barrel, isn't it? Either way, too much is sticking out of the forend.

Indeed, it simply looks wrong. I'm not sure if it's 15mm/15mm its also possible that it's 10mm/20mm (Flashhider/Barrel), but it too long either way.

Oh yah one more thing Calsport armoury has a g36 dual optics on sale for 490 USD. The difference is that they are used.

http://www.calssportingarmory.com/HK%20G36%20Accessories.htm

God damnit! I emailed them about whether they were getting any more in a few weeks ago and they told me no... so i bought the Star handle instead :(

Oh yah one more thing Calsport armoury has a g36 dual optics on sale for 490 USD. The difference is that they are used.

http://www.calssportingarmory.com/HK%20G36%20Accessories.htm

This is quite a good deal! You are saving a couple hundred dollars, and the dual optic handles are very sturdy so a used one is generally as good as a new one but at a huge savings. I have seen used one go for $650.00 and new ones are higher than that.

890mm AFAIK. 30mm longer than it should be.

And adjusted to right length by some :D

Not sure why it is how it is because the flashider is even threaded all the way inside yet the outer barrel wont let it sit on far enough unless modified. Cant remember what measurements I took off what, looks close enough for me.

Nad

stock tm g36c with ca extended handguard

im new to the sport and have had it for 3 weeks and have a limited budget on guns so i havent done much

I used to have that exact setup, but with an aimpoint. If you haven't already done so, i recommend getting a longer inner barrel (469mm G3 SG1), as otherwise the bb's will just bounce off the outer barrel and go in all directions. :D

Edited by Architect
eltee: pls can u take some pictures through real steel optics? i know its hard to take someone...but :rolleyes:

I will try this weekend. If anyone has any tips on how to do this please advise. I use an Olympus E10 digital SLR. I once tried to take photos through the real steel P90 optics but was not very successful. I'll play around with it, but any help appreciated.