G36 Picture Thread

Ooooohhhhh, I see. Ah well, at least it no longer says ELECTRIC AIR GUN on the side, so I can live with BmbH i suppose. heh.

And Donnie and 6ft4, I'll get you pics when I have the body modified to fit the handguards and I should get my lower receiver next weekend of a week from tomorrow hopefully. That should just involve putting the selector assembly back in, dropping in th gearbox, and then assembly, and then the gun should look better than ever.

I will wait to see if army code will change the misspelling or not. I hope it does.

For me, i can't live with BmbH. I will wait for the pics. I believe it will look awesome. And your G36K will be the best one in the forum!! :D

Its so *beep* that you pay that much money and the parts don't fit. I don't mind a bit of DIY myself, but when I buy something, unless its Real-Steel, i expect it to fit   :o

i believe army code is copying the TM G36C's scale. so have to be modify if u fit the real steel's parts. i believe it is not hard. same modification when i fit my real handguard and real folding stock and the real carring handle on mine. <_<

Edited by 6ft4
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Orange, the compliment is much appreciated.

Honestly I can live with one mis-type, normally I'm anal about that stuff, but the gun no longer has "ELECTRIC AIR RIFLE" or TOKYO MARUI in obnoxious lettering. I probably would have never caught the mistake had you not told me. But I CAN understand your dis-satisfaction with that typo, some of us are critical of those details.

Honestly, you guys flatter me with the constant compliments on my G36K. It probably helps the gun is 40-50 percent real gun parts. But still there are a lot of fantastic guns, G36s especially on this forum, mine is just a true G36K, no frills, no gadgets, just the purest form of that model of gun. So thanks.

Now as for the modification to the body that are required: I can understand Architect's point of view, however as a parts manufacturer who do you build your parts for? 99 percent of the market base that has all airsoft related parts on their G36s? Or that 1 percent that's using real parts, and let me stress this fact; REAL PARTS THAT ARE SUPER RARE AND HARD TO FIND? Honestly Army Code could have built their parts to fit both, but oh well. Honestly IF you're using real parts for a G36 you should already be a pro at knowing what to cut and why. At this point getting real handguards is expensive and hard, I paid 30 for my K forearm, it now sells for 130-150 if you can find it. The real K stock cost me 40 bucks, now it sells for well over 150 in good shape. The dual optic oddly enough still costs the same, which goes to show how poorly regarded it is in the real shooting community, as I've said before, it's nice looking junk. Worst FOV in a scope i've EVER seen.

You have the remove material above the locking notches that the forearm hooks into. Just go slowly so you don't chop off too much. Tomorrow or later tonight I'll post an image of my old TM plastic body to show extactly what had to be modified, for those here who've never seen the mods. The stock requires drilling out the vertical shaft to fit better, the scope requires some holes to be elongated vertically since the hole positions on the H&K rail are higher than their Marui counterpart.

But anyways, I'm sure once I mod the body and get the CA lower the gun will indeed live up to your guys' expectations. I still think of any gun I own, it's the most futuristic, followed closely by the EBR and M4s.

IF you're using real parts for a G36 you should already be a pro at knowing what to cut and why.

...or perhaps my men in Hong Kong do it... I wish I had the time to mod...I hardly get time to test fire the guns I buy.... shame...but they do get stroked...albeit quickly. :D

...or perhaps my men in Hong Kong do it... I wish I had the time to mod...I hardly get time to test fire the guns I buy.... shame...but they do get stroked...albeit quickly.  :D

That sounds like lazy ###### talk to me. lol

I always put my guns together. Gives me an idea of what to do if one breaks.

man, i always look forward to Titleist's pics, especially of his G36K. hey titleist do u mind doing a shot head-on and not at an angle (kinda like the pic in my avatar but with stock deployed)? I'll give you a +1....muchos gracias

and donnie: yes, stroke them. ever so gently.

Edited by Agent Orange
man, i always look forward to Titleist's pics, especially of his G36K.  hey titleist do u mind doing a shot head-on and not at an angle (kinda like the pic in my avatar but with stock deployed)?  I'll give you a +1....muchos gracias

and donnie: yes, stroke them.  ever so gently.

Glad you like my gun photos, sir. Now as for the photo, do you want me to wait and take the photo when the gun is 100 percent complete, i.e I get the CA lower grip?

I confirmed through the supplier that my CA lower will be in this week, then it'll take 2-3 days to get to me, so hopefully next weekend for sure. YAY!

Now as for the photo, do you want me to wait and take the photo when the gun is 100 percent complete, i.e I get the CA lower grip?

Yes please! :D take your time getting the CA lower and the gun complete. Just wanted to see shot from the side, as there are very few good pics on the intraweb where the stock is unfolded.

I'd like to do a similar real steel, err, "polymer" custom G36k when I turn 18 in a few months, and right now I have enough for a CA36K, dual optic, and maybe forearm from sl-8.de. Still in the saving up process...

Thanks!

Edited by Agent Orange

Damn you and your G36 pics, I just ordered my CA G36K. The worst thing is I can't wait until I have that beauty in my hands, a feeling I didn't have even when I got my first AEG. <_<

Edited by Abelius