G36 Picture Thread

There's no KSK-style jury-rigged magpul. Everybody's clipping his mags together how he can handle it the best way.

I saw so many configurations how it's done at calw, with/without ducktape/paracord etc.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Pic: My AG36 with newly acquired G&P 18 round shower shells:

AG36wshells.jpg

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good these shells are. I fired the one 8 times on propane before it needed to be taken apart and reset. Range was great too - a guestimate would put it a over 70 feet since - especially since they only firing 18 rounds. I read a lot about how poor G&P shells were, but these claimed to be 'new generation' with a lot of the problems fixed - and such a great deal. So far, so good. We'll see how they skirmish though.

Sort of - the Norwegians were the ones to invent it I believe as a prototype, but I don't think there was ever a production run of them. I could be wrong. It's pretty obscure, but I believe it was discussed somewhere in the murky depths of this thread's 55 pages...

maybe someone has a link?

According to the H&K website, that includes the Export variants.

ACTUALLY.

It looks like the G36KV is a G36K with four rails on the forearm and a rail over what would be the 3x sight on the KE, where the red dot would be on the K.

And it looks like that same designation is not applicable to the G36, though.

Edited by Jagdraben

Here's the finished gun, got my CA Lower yesterday. Only dissapointment is that the Marui worked nice with the selector switch, it was a nice tactile "click" when each position was selected on the fire selector, on the CA lower it doesn't. I had to do some modification to the body last night to fit the forearm, I'll have to go in and sand out some of the plastic burs to get rid of any nastiness left behind.

Overall this was a worthy project, it took my plastic-y Marui gun and now this thing feels super tight, no creaks, feels 10x stronger. It's the same thing with my PTW, you can hold that gun up from the vertical grip alone at arms length without a doubt about the rigidity of that gun, this gun now feels the same way, looks way better, and now has trades. And yeah I can live with the ONE mis-spelling on there.

g36k13nq.th.jpg g36k29aj.th.jpg g36k37wl.th.jpg g36k46di.th.jpg g36k51ic.th.jpg

I hope you can see the differences between the Army Code, Classic Army, and real H&K material. I'd say CA is spot on, and if AC was just a bit darker it'd be a perfect match. But regardless it's MILES ahead of Marui's material. Now this gun feels less like a conversion kit and more like a real production gun, but better. :)

Edited by Titleist