G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well two problems, the real steel forearms are very rare at this, if I could find the new style forearm I'm buy one myself. I have the original style, the new style is like a longer version of the C style, but uh...longer, k length to be exact. The K stock can be found but expect to pay around 150.00 if you can find one, be warned, it's not drop in, you'll have to machine a new pivot pin to make that work.

As for battery, I use a nunchuck style 1100mah 9.6v battery.

Well two problems, the real steel forearms are very rare at this, if I could find the new style forearm I'm buy one myself. I have the original style, the new style is like a longer version of the C style, but uh...longer, k length to be exact. The K stock can be found but expect to pay around 150.00 if you can find one, be warned, it's not drop in, you'll have to machine a new pivot pin to make that work.

As for battery, I use a nunchuck style 1100mah 9.6v battery.

I see, it's a shame there isn't an online store that stocks all sorts of Hk parts.

Why don't you use G&P's new style K foregrip? I hear it's excellent. Would you be interested in selling your foregrip?

lol, since the old style K forearm is now rare and hard to find? umm...NO! lol

Well here's the problem, H&K stopped exporting most of their G36 parts, and because of that after 2002-2003 they started to get rare. The forearms USED to go for about 25-40 bucks brand new, and were easy to find, now they got for 150+. Supply and demand i guess.

i loved wingzero's paint jobs and decided thats the way, i have a ras "c" ras kit on the way and am undecided if to paint that or not.

at last skirmish my ak went whizzzzzz, so i took the flash hider off that and found it went on my beloved 36 which eased my pain some what

lol, since the old style K forearm is now rare and hard to find? umm...NO! lol

Well here's the problem, H&K stopped exporting most of their G36 parts, and because of that after 2002-2003 they started to get rare. The forearms USED to go for about 25-40 bucks brand new, and were easy to find, now they got for 150+. Supply and demand i guess.

Alright thanks for filling me in.

Gotta find my own!

Have just got the new G&P K foregrip, Its a nice bit of kit, Piccys are on the way.

Its well built although the seem is a little unsightly - but no so you'd care. its a little on the grey side as per every other g&p G36 part - but nothing a little paint wont solve if you care about that. the only problem I had was the sling loop/hand stop - the holes were too small for my sling clips so I put the original Marui part on instead. The sling loop/hand stop is made of plastic not steel which surprised me.

The barrel/flash is the right length but the flash is a little square rather than angled.

Personally Im quite happy with it as size, build and feel are all spot on and my teammates who bought stars abomination are very jealous

i loved wingzero's paint jobs and decided thats the way, i have a ras "c" ras kit on the way and am undecided if to paint that or not.

at last skirmish my ak went whizzzzzz, so i took the flash hider off that and found it went on my beloved 36 which eased my pain some what

The AK flash-hider actually looks shockingly good!

Tempts me to buy a flash-hider for the full-length 74, get a shorter forearm, and strap the 74's flashhider to the outer barrel of my shortened CA36....

cheers jag, you know it makes sense to cross breed ya guns lol

just got the scope from screamin weasel, looks the mutts nuts in my opinion, and with the ras kit coming on saturday , well lets just say im quivering at the thought of what its gonna look like +silencer lol

It is the CA. In the last week, I've procured the AG36 + the full length rifle RAS. The new Intellect 1400 Mah batteries (AK stick type) fit well into both. As soon as some of my other items sell, I am gonna pickup one of the KSK rails. For those interested, the CA AG36 is designed to fit the full length G36 rifle. To make it fit on to a "k" you will need to cut away some of the metal between the front tabs.

But all the G36 foregrip's have seam lines, is G&P's more pronounced or something?

now that ive painted it its not as noticeable - i think it just stood out more with the greyer shade. all the g36 handguards have seams like that and ive seen it done better. anyone buying or using it isnt going to care though as it looks like it'll stand what ever extremes its put through. As far as durability is concerned it feels more solid than the marui although time will tell.