G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baby.

18915461547.jpg

18915473944.jpg

Can i just ask a quick question about the G&P battery stock, whats the highest voltage battery it will take. Loads of site i have looked at seem to say 9.6v, but im sure i saw somewhere that it could take a 10.8v or even a 12v, i know you wont be able to fold it tho.

Thanks in advance.

Wicked, thanks for the reply. Does it need to be any specific type of battery or will any large 10.8v fit in there? Cheers.

The RIS is made by laylax and cost £100 from z1 (www.zerooneairsoft.com) and product code is LXNRIS

There is a sim. one by made by PDI which i THINK is one that army SF use (someone correct me if im wrong), and thats the one i really wanted but couldnt find anywhere that stocked it. The barrel is the G&P one also on z1 (GP243) It wobbles a little so i had to insulate it with bog roll by wrapped round the inner barrel lol, ah it works.

[EDIT] yes it is/was, nothing internally is apart from the gearbox casing, army code g36 body to come and G&P battery stock :D

Edited by msx361

I think i like the older one, i dont like that sling thing at the front of the new one, then again i dont like the bit that is raised in the middle for the bipod on the old one. Im guessing the sling thing is remove able if need be? Looks like the same bit on the tm g36c.

I'm trying to find a few pics of what a PEQ battery box would like at different positions on my G36E (flat top rail version). Does anyone have pics of a mounted PEQ. Thanks

Erm, i have a peq, its pretty bust up, but i could do it for you 2mro if you want. Where you want it mounted?

Wicked, thanks for the reply. Does it need to be any specific type of battery or will any large 10.8v fit in there? Cheers.

The RIS is made by laylax and cost £100 from z1 (www.zerooneairsoft.com) and product code is LXNRIS

There is a sim. one by made by PDI which i THINK is one that army SF use (someone correct me if im wrong), and thats the one i really wanted but couldnt find anywhere that stocked it. The barrel is the G&P one also on z1 (GP243) It wobbles a little so i had to insulate it with bog roll by wrapped round the inner barrel lol, ah it works.

[EDIT] yes it is/was, nothing internally is apart from the gearbox casing, army code g36 body to come and G&P battery stock  :D

Any old large battery fits in the G36 stock, but it won't fold without the G&P battery. G&P batteries have a cell moved so that the stock latch can slip into the window on the side of the stock. Seach the tech forum, there are at least two good threads on the stock. It's great, I quite like mine.

Just added the real H&K new style forearm, so much nicer than the old style (although I have a soft spot in me heart for the old one, more classic K):

G36K_newstyle01.jpg

It looks good and modern now.

Good to have two different styles!! :D

my G36K will have the same setting as yours soon, only needs the army code body and the one piece outer barrel with flash hidder. :P

Edited by 6ft4