G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - I just need a keyhole stock/receiver and a Cmag and I'll have everything I need to build it. I know a lot of guys aren't too hot on fictional guns, but I really loved that game and thought the design was fantastic - especially in the weapons. I might even try a F.E.A.R loadout sometime since all the gear is based on real-world stuff too.

planning on painting the handguard and stock green? heh

it looks good!!

And now it's my sister's (and I also added some light green spray paint to it, to bring it away from being brownish). :P

Except for the KAC rail. That I'm keeping as a souvenir of the gun. And I know that if I ever decide to go back to a G36-series gun, the odds of my finding another $130USD KAC rail set are slim to none.

Here's a few pics of my recent developments (added rails, silencer, RDS). I have some rail covers on order and will put them on the side rails. What do you think?

Also, just to anticipate the question now, the blemish on the foregrip above the rail was from a BB strike; it was just on the edge of the hole in the foregrip and cracked some paint off.

DSCF0825.jpg

DSCF0828.jpg

DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

Edited by cjfield1129

That's the G&P bipod handguard, and the bipod is not removable without a lot of effort. I sold my regular 'E' length handguard quite some time ago (probably to fund the bipod handguard), so, I'm sorry Ray, don't think I'll be able to post that pic.

I can retract the stock for you though... I'm also using an ACOG on that now, instead of an aimpoint. I'll put a pic up this weekend. (I'm still eagerly awaiting the CA8-2 so I can put together something close to the G2A2 from F.E.A.R.)

EDIT: nice gun CJ - I like it alot

Edited by n00bTard