G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm finally considering calling my G36 "finished", though we all know that will never happen :P

Here are some updated pics, got my MP-7 sights and G&P sniper-stock (and Army Code body pins not to forget ;) ) today, and I'm getting very happy with how it's turning out...

dsc00211ks4.jpg

dsc00212fm9.jpg

dsc00215dt8.jpg

dsc00216iy2.jpg

"Set-list":

CA36 with shortened outer-barrel and K-style flash-hider

Rails DIY-mounted through the hand-guard bottom airvents

Swiss Arms Laser/light module

Star flat-top rail

MP7 Iron-sights (hi-jacked from a Well MP7, pretty neat stuff actually, all metal)

King Arms Red-dot with QD ring-mount

CA36 body with Army Code body-pins

G&P KV-style Sniper-stock with cheek-rest

Now to get a new motor, my pinion-gear has come loose, and I need a new one anyway...

Silencer may be added at some later point...

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK

The Badger (after some badgering) actually quite likes this, its been a while since hes seen a g36 with a flat rail, hes not to sure about the red dot sight though, it somehow looks out of place to him, maybe an EOTECH, or another lower mounted one would look nicer

I actually have a low mount for my Aimpoint, but with this mount, it's a perfect match with the height of the MP7-sights :D

So it's kinda 50/50... Will snap some shots with a lower mounted Aimpoint and an ACOG later....

Also, I only got the sniper-stock version, because the ordinary one was sold out at WGC :P

But I quite like the look with the cheek-piece...

Damn thats the nicest homemade silencer i've seen?

What'd you make it out of?

Wow, thanks. Its just some 1" pvc with an endcap I made from a hacked apart silencer that came with a cheap springer. If I was patient I would have used a metal washer. You can also cut the middle out of a CD for the endcap.

I think these pictures might be floating around on here somewhere. But it's been so long since I last posted I thought I would re-post them.

my CA36

m120

Prometheus 6.04 precision barrel

G362.jpg

G36.jpg

Simple, but effective!

I hope you like! :)

I think these pictures might be floating around on here somewhere. But it's been so long since I last posted I thought I would re-post them.

my CA36

m120

Prometheus 6.04 precision barrel

*IMG-snip*

Simple, but effective!

I hope you like! :)

Seeing those pics makes me want my old long barrel back again... *snif* :P

On a different note, it looks almost exactly as mine did when I first got it and switched the carrying-handle for a rail... You even have the Star flat-top rail as well :P

0000002ib7.jpg

0000001gy0.jpg

Might I suggest a pair of MP7 BUIS for the rail? They look quite nice :)

Edited by XaVierDK