G36 Picture Thread

Lol. Thats quite a bit of variety youve got going there! Which of them do you prefer? just out of interest. I like the top and bottoms ones... But still, i spose it save you a bit of money that buying them all seperately :P

H&K

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first version, the G36, was really cool. It looked awesome, but the only bad thing was that i had to use mini batteries, and i couldn't find a descent custom battery. If i had had it upgraded it would have been awesome, but i ran it stock with a 469mm G3 TN barrel.

Then i got really annoyed at having to change batteries in the field, so i bought the large foregrip and RIS, aswell as the QD silencer. The RIS grip is too far forward so i soon took that off, and i thought that the QD silencer was the biggest waste of money ever ($90), so i sold it.

I then got the tactical end cap to replace the stock, which is quite cool, but i havent had a chance to use it yet - maybe not really necessary.

Finally i got a longer 200mm silencer which i plan to stick a 407mm barrel in, and then upgrade the sping and bushings. Hopefully that will be the end of it. I was going to do a G36K conversion like Staticzero, but decided against it due to costs.

I think the only things which has stayed constant with this gun is the aimpoint lol :P But the latest and first guns are definately best :D

man, where's staticzero when you need him...

Here I am!

I already posted in the Hk pics thread, but I suppose I can repost it here:

G36K_003.jpg

More pictures taken throughout its development here.

Complete list of parts currently on/in/in use with the gun as of the above picture:

• TM G36C base

Body

• G&G Metal outer barrel for G36C (from RAS kit)

• KM G36L (G36K) steel outer barrel and flash hider

• Real Hk G36K Handguard (New Style)

• Body Modified to accept real G36 handguards

• Guarder G36 short rail set

• Real G36K long bottom rail

• First Factory locking handguard pin

Accessories

• G&G GP6-II Tac Light set

• CA KAC vertical grip

• Guarder AimPoint M68 Combat Optic replica with cantilever mount (not pictured above)

(Note: The cantilever mount lets the red dot clear the iron sights, which is why I use it currently. I'd rather have an L mount.)

• Three Point sling

Internals

• Systema metal bushings and shims

• Systema ...spring 

• TM v2 spring guide (to reduce pre-compression slightly)

• Prometheus M4 363mm x 6.03mm stainless steel inner barrel

(Note: Other internal parts stock)

Power

• Sanyo 9.6v 1500mAh NiCad custom battery pack (primary)

• KAN 9.6v 1050mAh NiMh mini battery (backup)

• Dean's connectors installed

• Fuse removed

Future plans

• Real or replica metal KSK rail/carry handle

• Real or replica AimPoint  military type L mount (MAYBE and Arms #22. unimatrix001, shhh!)

• G36K stock, Star or Classic Army

Ooooo....All these fine looking guns are making me drool. I just ordered my first G36c about four days ago...from Redwolf. It should be here within the next day or so hopefully.

I was thinking about the SL-9 kit...but it is kind of expensive. I like StaticZero's G36 though. I might do something simliar to that with mine.

One question...

Static...did you replace the G36c stock with the G36K stock or did you leave it the same. From what I've heard, the G36k Stock is a little longer and more durable....

~Prometheus

Static...did you replace the G36c stock with the G36K stock or did you leave it the same. From what I've heard, the G36k Stock is a little longer and more durable....

~Prometheus

I left it alone for now, but I plan on switching to a full size stock in the future. I'm waiting for the chance to checkout the CA and Star versions in person. I've checked out the G&P before, it is really solid, but it's color is a very bad match and it only has one of the two latches that the stock one has. If the CA or Star versions are as strong and have both latches, I'll probably get one of those.

I'd like to use real one, but they are hard to come by and difficult to fit from what I hear.

Phish, that G36 thing is AWESOME. Ive wanted to do that for a long time.

Do you know if the had to put a lot of work into getting that stock on? Or does it just slip on with the stock body?

Sorry I didnt see this untill now.

Well its not my gun, but I was talking to him the night before a game and he was askin me whether he should put the folding stock on for the day, or stay with the fixed so I assume it shouldnt be that hard. :huh: Idk, someone else may be able to back this up?

You people and all your cash! I am getting a few new things for mine in upcoming weeks . I will add in the pcitures when it arrives.

And the one with out the buttstock is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, next to the CYMA G36C I just saw.

I'm kinda new here(as well as with airsoft in general), but I've picked up a TM G36 lately, and I wanted to tell you guys these guns look great. Along with compliments though, I wanted to ask you guys. Do any of you have trouble with mounting a scope on a stock G36's upper rail?

I've found that mine(a 4x fix magnification unit) puts the crosshairs about 1/4 way too high. Does this fix itself at longer ranges, or is it gonna be stuck at that height?

The only real solution I can come up with right now, is to add a laser sight to the side of the weapon.

If I'm posting this at the wrong place, please let me know. I just figured that since there's a gathering of G36 enthusiasts here that I could possible obtain some useful feedback quickly.

Boring boring, bored. No work today, thought to post a photo of my guns. Tokyo Marui G36C (reason why? trademarks) upgraded to 328fps at 850rpm (assumed) with every possible accessory and C-Mag. I'm waiting on that QD suppressor from zerooneairsoft.com. Next to it, you guessed it, a KSC Glock 18C running on HFC22 pushing around 310fps with 1200rpm (estimated). Want a laugh? I've never played airsoft or I don't know anyone in person who has or even owns a AEG or GBB. I'm getting some gear next month, BDUs, vest, armour, the whole kit. Now all I need is a ride to SLC or a ticket to Heathrow. I'd appreicate some criticism.

To Pookie, I guess at further distances my red dot is close to on the money without adjusting it. With a laser, you're looking at it being two inches to the left, right, bottom depending where you place it. But I know nothing. You probally shouldn't listen to me.