one million for the planet serena in the vol-com planetary system

at the atention of:

Stig Sigvaard coronel of the libertating of serena

Imperial Guard Code:-------- Denied

political prisoner code: C0R83-C

may mark on the description: For exclusive use of the Imperial guard

[off topic mode = OFF]

yeah i love it

Here are some pics of my G36-thingie... First post on here too :)

The first two are about 1½ month old, taken without the silencer and VFG, with my ex's 5mp cam :blink:

0000002ib7.jpg

0000001gy0.jpg

These were taken tonight, in worse lighting and with a 2mp mobile-cam :blink:

dsc00064gn3.jpg

dsc00065el3.jpg

dsc00066jn0.jpg

Externals:

Classic Army CA36 base (stock, front and body are all standard)

G36c Rail of unknown origin (bought second-hand)

King Arms Aimpoint Replica with L-mount

Home-done RIS and VFG on the front (no molestation of the fine plastics, I promise :P ).. VFG is a King Arms, I have no idea about the rail :)

TM P90-TR SOCOM-silencer (optional when skirmishing)

Internals:

CA 7mm gearbox

Systema box-internals

M120 Systema Spring

CA tight-bore barrel

Chronoes at 127 m/s (around 425 fps) with 0.2g BBs (119-122 m/s with 0.23g)

With the silencer, the things bloody 3'10" (approx 115cm), so I usually take it off when I go playing.. The frontgrip was originally put on the small rail out front (the one you see in the two first pics), but it was quickly moved backwards... I normally use it when I fold the stock (it IS called a close combat grip for a reason ;) ), but it does come in handy...

I personally couldn't use the carry-handle optics for anything, so they were replaced as well... And I think it makes the rifle look a whole lot better too (please don't hit the dane :wide-eyed: )....

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK
no picture yet, i'm saving for a CA8-2. should be nice and i have high hopes. i was curious, however, if the high cap mags from the other G36's will fit into the mag well of the CA8-2?

Dont worry about it, pretty much all magazines fit. some better than others, but they all fit.

Im not sure about crappy LPEG ones, but all quality AEG mags fit ( You can even use JG High caps, which are a cheap alternative but same quality as the more expensive ones

G36C1.JPG

G36C2.JPG

JG G36C with PPA magwell, M4 standard mag, King Arms 150x30mm suppressor, and KAC-style vertical foregrip.

By any chance, does anybody know where to acquire spare front sight pins? Mine fell off during a skirmish.

Edited by Psychosis
Dont worry about it, pretty much all magazines fit. some better than others, but they all fit.

Im not sure about crappy LPEG ones, but all quality AEG mags fit ( You can even use JG High caps, which are a cheap alternative but same quality as the more expensive ones

cool man, thanks. i'll be goin for the marui high cap mags, i've heard alot good things about them. what do you use personally?

I like the M4 conversion magwell but to be honest it looks a lot better with VN mags, especially on the CA-8-2 or other SL9/8s :D

"spare front sight pins"

You mean the screw pin that holds the sight rail onto the main body or...?

I like the M4 conversion magwell but to be honest it looks a lot better with VN mags, especially on the CA-8-2 or other SL9/8s :D

"spare front sight pins"

You mean the screw pin that holds the sight rail onto the main body or...?

meh, all I have are M4 mags, which is why I got it in the first place, haha

for the pin, I mean the small pin that holds the front sight onto the sight rail.