G36 Picture Thread

I'm running an Intellect 9.6v 1400mAh mini nunchuck battery. It's a PAIN to get in there. Also, even though a large handguard will fit on a G36K, the launcher will not without serius modifications to the outer barrel. I tried - I would've rather had the K than the full length G36.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my cheapo JG G36C with cheapo walther RDS, cheapo laser and cheapo virtical foregrip... can you see a trend?

^Not me^

346fps and not yet been skirmished.

also, does anyone have a decent pic of a 36C fitted with the large grip (for bigger battery) like below?

Was that girl cheap too? :P

Edited by nightfire6
not 100% sure if i like it yet. It looks a bit werid  :blink:

why did u notpaint any of the body ??

I hate guns that have the entire thing painted.  ;)

I like both: Guns entirely painted and guns with only parts painted. However, in the latter case, I prefer more paint vs. original black. Like, paint the receiver section, the scope, the foward handguard and the stock, but leave the barrel, rails, scope-mount, selector/trigger section, grips (rear pistol and foward vert) and buttplate black. Nice job on the camo itself, though... I like it...

I'm running an Intellect 9.6v 1400mAh mini nunchuck battery.  It's a PAIN to get in there.  Also, even though a large handguard will fit on a G36K, the launcher will not without serius modifications to the outer barrel.  I tried - I would've rather had the K than the full length G36.

If by serious, you mean some dremel work, it can't take long, I filed the thing down. If you had a dremel I think it would take less then 5 mins.

boba, what kind of grip do you have on there?

Looks like a Hogue universal grip or a replica.

Hogue grip for Glock 17.

Edit: Might as well post a parts list.

-Classic Army G36K

Army Code G36K Body,TGS Flip-up Sights w/Long Rail, G&P AimPoint, Hogue Grip, PDI 170% Spring, Systema Poly-Piston Head, Systema 363mm 6.04mm barrel, Systema Bucking, Chronoed at 415FPS

Edited by evilliboba