G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To give a fuller answer, just colour over the general area, making sure wax gets into all the crevices and then wipe of the excess with your fingers, a dry kitchen towel or anything else that might be useful.

With regards to the TM bit, I was contemplating whether or not to do them myself, but, after looking from a slight distance (the distance at which the it becomes slightly more difficult to read the trades), I thought just having the HK trades looked a little odd, so I chose to highlight the Marui trades as well. Personally, I think it looks better.

EDIT: Some people prefer paint and paint cleaner used in a similar way to highlight their trades, but I prefer the wax crayon method as it is cheaper, easier and the trades are easily removed with a cocktail stick if you decide you don't like the look of them :)

Edited by Slash'

I converted my jg g36c into a k a few days ago, using a be foregrip and dboys m4 outer barel. I painted the barrel with rustoleum dark gray metal primer and the foregrip with sandstock then krylon semi-flat black, them clear coat.

I still want an spr flashhider, AR-15 stock adaptor, and internal overload but those will have wait until I finish up with my other project.

IMG_0234.jpg

SPR flashiders looks good on G36's

I will have agree there, after seeing some pictures in this thread, i will buying one with my next order from RSOV, it may not be 'real' but i do like the looks on a g36k with ag36 :) and what is airsoft but looks :P