G36 Picture Thread

Their is no reason why it could not be "real" both the G36 and the SPR are 5.56mm and have -14mm threads

Well most things can be real, airsoft is mostly about copying a look and i've never seen that set up in the real world so to me it not 'real' in that way.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old or new is that army code body, i see they still never fixed the Bmbh to Gmbh, oh well, not that i care about trades or that the g36 really needs a new body

Have we ever confirmed whether they are accurate, i havent seen a closeups of a g36k but on the c model realsteel the only trades are written in that box nothing in front, on the left side at least

Edited by Azulsky

The army code body is based on the American Civilian Trades.

Thats what I read anyway, hence the stuff "outside the box".

Regards, 'd5

EDIT: Evilliboba- whats your opinion on the split top rail and flip-up sights? As I like m16 style sights, but don't want to spend $90 odd on them if they suck! Are they adjustable and do they interfere with a low mounted aimpoint when folded?

thanks, 'd5

Edited by MP5SD5
you have the army code body, why didn't you use the army code magwell? sorry, but your paintjob is just really lumpy looking.

The Army Code Magwell would not feed with my mags. The reason it looks bumpy is the three or four different coats of paint on it. I will be stripping it down and respraying it to get it smoother.

EDIT: Evilliboba- whats your opinion on the split top rail and flip-up sights? As I like m16 style sights, but don't want to spend $90 odd on them if they suck! Are they adjustable and do they interfere with a low mounted aimpoint when folded?

thanks, 'd5

I personally like them. They do what they are designed to do. They stay out of the way until you need them. The only way it could interfere with an Aimpoint is if you had it mounted back far enough with the rear sight up. In that combination you would not be able to open or close the rear lens cover. ;) They they lock up solid and adjusting then is very easy.

Though, mine are not the cheap Classic Army replica. Mine are TGS, and it cost me around $170 total. :(

ahhh, darn shame, I don't have that kinda money, it sucks being 14 sometimes :(

Oh well, I love my g36, so easy to field strip, sooo easy to work on! w00t for g36'es

You don't have to worry about that kind of money. They are not made anymore. ;) So all you have to choose from is the CA replica.

Also I'm not saying that the CA is a bad cheap, just cheaper. Plus mine has something that CA will never have. KAC Trademarks.

but KAC is about... 100% more dear then the CA one...

and apparently, the CA one have their rearsight mounted blackwards...

ar well, who will give a toss? since you will probably snap on an aimpoint on it anyway :rolleyes:

EDIT: btw, Evil, nice setup :D , I am doing the same as yours but with a G36c and a sliencer.

Edited by [-=O=-]^{Woozie}