G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute....is that G36 set to semi with a loaded mag?! :waggle:

I noted in the text accompanying the photo that the ammo is primerless and powderless. I use this type ammo for photos, demonstrations, etc. Note, too, that the ammo is highly polished...again, for photo ops. Also, the bolt is in the holdback position. Good spot, though, and if it were live ammo it would be a safety issue.

BTW...it is not a true G36, it is a converted SL8 hence it is semiauto only. It is a popular conversion in the US since we can't normally buy the real G36. The G36 parts just bolt on to the SL8 and the magwell is modified. There is a conversion kit.

Edited by eltee
I noted in the text accompanying the photo that the ammo is primerless and powderless. I use this type ammo for photos, demonstrations, etc. Note, too, that the ammo is highly polished...again, for photo ops. Also, the bolt is in the holdback position. Good spot, though, and if it were live ammo it would be a safety issue.

BTW...it is not a true G36, it is a converted SL8 hence it is semiauto only. It is a popular conversion in the US since we can't normally buy the real G36. The G36 parts just bolt on to the SL8 and the magwell is modified. There is a conversion kit.

Oh, sorry mate....lol ;)

(I knew it was a converted SL8 because of the way the stock was mounted)

how much did that real steal cost you?

Basic H&K SL8 runs abut $1500. The TN G36 clone conversion runs abut 6-7 hundred. Having the gun turned black about $100.00, H&K dual optic carry handle about $600.00, Knights rail system, regular forends, bipods, light, etc. vary.

TM G36c airsoft, CA G36c airsoft, etc. a little less and the parts are often interchangeable with the real steel so I mix 'n match alot. ;)

Latest Version of my G36C project :). It's absolutely lovely and suits my needs perfectly now.

gallery_44_220_161186.jpg

gallery_44_220_148218.jpg

Description:

CA G36C

EO-Tech 551 Revision F HDS A65/1

Real Heckler&Koch G36 Tactical Sling

M3 replica Taclight

Guarder aluminium rails with long under-rail

CA vertical grip

9.6V 1100mAh mini-type battery

a few lowcaps

Total cost ~ 950 Euro

Latest Version of my G36C project :). It's absolutely lovely and suits my needs perfectly now.

gallery_44_220_161186.jpg

gallery_44_220_148218.jpg

Description:

CA G36C

EO-Tech 551 Revision F HDS A65/1

Real Heckler&Koch G36 Tactical Sling

M3 replica Taclight

Guarder aluminium rails with long under-rail

CA vertical grip

9.6V 1100mAh mini-type battery

a few lowcaps

Total cost ~ 950 Euro

That thing is fantastic! Could you please provide a little info on the Taclight and maybe a closeup photo of it? I don't recall seeing that item before and it is a perfect match for that G36c.

It's a replica of the Insight Technologies M3 Tactical Illuminator, see here:

http://www.insightlights.com/products/default.asp

As you live in the United States I would go for a M6, it's the same as the M3 but it includes a daylight Laser.

I absolutely agree with you, it looks great on the G36C :)

It's a replica of the Insight Technologies M3 Tactical Illuminator, see here:

http://www.insightlights.com/products/default.asp

As you live in the United States I would go for a M6, it's the same as the M3 but it includes a daylight Laser.

I absolutely agree with you, it looks great on the G36C :)

OK, thanks for the info. That is a really nice looking G36C package, not too many doodads, just the ones that count.

Edited by eltee

By looking at the pictures in the past it would seem off balance but when you actually set it up and use the ends of the triple mag, it's fine. The mags are secure. Look at the SAWs with their box mag. It's not bad.

Is it too much? Depends on the situation. My set up has one hi cap (470) in the middle flanked by two lo caps with faux .223 showing. It's fine for photo ops like this one.

CA36-05.jpg

My set up is not too practical for combat. Changing mags and putting away in my vest is a hassle. Unless you have a dump pouch.

On the other hand, three hi cap mags (470 x 3) for combat is like having a suppport weapon. It's also nice and heavy. I like big heavy guns.

Edited by ChavezDing