G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be the other way arround.

The wrong shaped stock was limited to the first batch of the CA G36/G36K, later produced versions should offer the correct stock. But as the CA G36s have no individual serial number, it's impossible to tell how many old guns/stocks are out there.

Few more pics of mine now with a range of parts used. Not really sure which I prefer yet.

CA G36K with correct stock

Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel ( 363mm )

TM Rubberised vert grip

GRS long lower rail

Streamlight M6

Guarder RDS

Guarder 3 point tac sling (not shown)

TM G36C parts

Short lower rail

Front Hand guard

Front sling mount

Upper rail

May get a silencer to fit over barrel when using the shorter front end. Sling mount somehow doesnt block light beam when concentrated. May get the shorter barrel as well or cut my original down if the silencer becomes too long for CQB.

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

How long ago did u get that?? I can see that some ppl are still getting them with the cutouts on the stock still then.

I got it about 2 weeks ago, it was about 4 days after they came into SWAT for those of you who knew when that was (i cant rightly remember)

Both are 14mm counter clockwise flashiders, no need to modify anything. Unscrew the old, screw on the new :)

BTW: The guys at CA go crazy, now they state that the G36 has a 3x scope...

http://www.classicarmy.com/productlist.jsp...&gun_brand=DEF#

first it was 3x... then 1.5x... and now it's 3x... again?

nad, gimme that M6 :D

Is it possible to unscrew the barrel extension at your G36K or is it glued on the G36C muzzle?

Tip: go for a Guarder HK53 flashhider (same as G36K flashhider) and replace the CA flashhider. It's too long :)

Lol I only spent all afternoon swappin bits over and takin pics because you said that about the M6 lol that and it cost so much may as well show it off.

U lost me a bit on the second bit. Which G36 muzzle?? The barrel extension does unscrew off the gun, and the flashider off the extension. I say this as I just went to take the flashider off and for the first time the extension unscrewed lol.

Im not paying $50 for a flashider, thats daylight robbery!! Cant I just cut mine down to size?? How long is it meant to be??

Also what do you think of this, will it fit over the barrel??

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...0_cat_Silencers

Ta

Edited by rallymad_nad
The barrel extension does unscrew off the gun, and the flashider off the extension. I say this as I just went to take the flashider off and for the first time the extension unscrewed lol.

gnaha, that's the info I needed ;). Thanks.

Im not paying $50 for a flashider, thats daylight robbery!! Cant I just cut mine down to size?? How long is it meant to be??

You could (maybe, depends on how stable the material is), but it would be still a bit wrong IMHO. The guarder flashhider is exquisite, made of steel... but your' right, they are extremly expensive for a short piece of metal.

Also what do you think of this, will it fit over the barrel??

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...0_cat_Silencers

jipp :)

I mean isnt the xm8 going to be the new american rifle, and its not american made.

Unfortunately the XM8 will not replace the AR15 (because it's not American :D). But any gun which is used by the US military has to be made in the USA /thats a term in every Pentagon Contract), so if the XM8 had been adopted, H&K had to produce it in the USA.

nope, xm8 is an HK design (GERMANY!).

Fabrique Nationale, who make the p90, m249 and apparently lots of m16's, are Belgian :)

Well the M249 and M16 made by FN for the US Army are not really Belgian. They are also made in the USA by the US subsidiary of FN.