G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fixxxer where did you get your G36C flat rail on the top from?

Its obviously the standard one with his CA36K. You can buy GB tech ones though, there full metal. I found them in fire-support.co.uk.

Also i put a thread up for one on here and have one winging my way currently. Put a wanted thread up for one. I have about 3 backups on here so there deffo some about.

Its obviously the standard one with his CA36K. You can buy GB tech ones though, there full metal. I found them in fire-support.co.uk.

Also i put a thread up for one on here and have one winging my way currently. Put a wanted thread up for one. I have about 3 backups on here so there deffo some about.

i might be misreading your post but the CA36K doesnt come with the Flat top "c" style carry handle, it comes with the large scoped carry handle

i might be misreading your post but the CA36K doesnt come with the Flat top "c" style carry handle, it comes with the large scoped carry handle

Oppss :blush: yeah it does sorry. Didnt read the above posts properly i guess. But anyway theres GB-Tech full metal ones new for £60 as well as some TM ones about on the forums.

Cheers L_B

Edited by letterbomb

Does anyone have any pictures of the view down the standard CA scope? I saw the star one, but I hope to god that the CA one is more true to the real steel.

Sorry for not posting a picture, but I should have an e or ke in a month or two, and I will be sure to make up for it then.

And CA fixed the stock, correct?

Does anyone have any pictures of the view down the standard CA scope? I saw the star one, but I hope to god that the CA one is more true to the real steel.

Sorry for not posting a picture, but I should have an e or ke in a month or two, and I will be sure to make up for it then.

And CA fixed the stock, correct?

I was going to ask the same question about the Star version.

The CA version as far as quality goes is not that good.

The lens they used shows distortion at the edges.

If you really want a quality version, get the real steel version ($625 USD). :o

Otherwise, you are better off with a flat top rail from a G36C

and mounting your own Red Dot.

Get the G&P one, I have it and am lovin' it.

post-1465-1132295194_thumb.jpg

The G&P one is made out of fiberglass, and is greyish in color. Nothing a little spray-paint and sand-paper couldn't fix.

The Star one is made from cheapo-plastic. Plenty of distortions for the scope and the handle breaks easily. The only redeeming factor is that there is an additional rail on the scope's eye-piece to mount a red-dot (for dual-optics).

Edited by yann_chambrier

I've got a G&P, a Star (with Z-point) and a real steel dual optic on my real steel gun. The real steel certainly is the best optically but the G&P is useable. The Star is pretty much for photos and I would be better off point shooting and walking my rounds if I ever needed to use it. Here are some photos showing the 3 sights.

G&P (top), and Star Z-Point (bottom):

3stocks.jpg

Real steel with H&K dual optics:

RealSteelMadbull.jpg

(yes...that's an airsoft launcher hanging off the rail. I took this shot for use in an AGX advertisement).

Real steel (top) and Star Z-point (bottom)

RealAirsoftDualOptics.jpg

The Z point has a nice short rail that it sits on. If I was going to use the gun, I would remove the Z-point and put a real or well made airsoft red-dot in its place.

Edited by eltee

Is that a real Z-point, or that star replica? If it's the star replica, is it true that it's an awful piece of poo?

Z-point look über cool and I'd like one, but there's no way I can afford the real deal.

Edited by Yuri