Externals:

CA Long Foregrip and barrel assembly

First Factory Wide Foregrip

G&P large carry handle

G&P G36K stock

3 different silencers

My favorite variation:

IMG_2496Small.jpg

She's currently running about 3** FPS and about 20rps.

Edited by Anti-Matter
OMGGGGGG! is there any way to get my G36k to look sooooooo good without shelling out for an AG36???  Maybe if a RAS is involved? WHAT CAN I DO?! (i mean the m203 thrown on a rail looks reeeally.... not great)

u can choose the Surefire M560A instead of a RAS and put an aimpoint or eotech on it, i think this will look good too....coz that is my setting on my G36K too

With the LARGE collection of AG36's in this thread, i was just wondering if anyone knows about this:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...enu2=1189#14469

Its the one on the top of the page. Im looking for something to put on my CA G36k and not have to get the star one.... mostly because i would like to attack this to a RAS.

So any ideas, or tell me what you think about this..

thanks.

With the LARGE collection of AG36's in this thread, i was just wondering if anyone knows about this:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...enu2=1189#14469

Its the one on the top of the page. Im looking for something to put on my CA G36k and not have to get the star one.... mostly because i would like to attack this to a RAS.

So any ideas, or tell me what you think about this..

thanks.

Bottom one would be ther better choice. :P Anyway they would both be fine. I dont own one but ive only heard good things about these. Anyone to back me up on this?

My PC can't load that page, but if it is the smokeys one I would avoide it, you have to drop the grenade down like in a gp30? Would you buy a m4 that you poured bb's in under the rear sight?

I really wanted an AG36, I had plans to custom build one, but I bit the bullet and got one second hand.

xmas20059.jpg

xmas20058.jpg

xmas200510.jpg

The RAS is top notch, not too hard to fit to a CA body. The G&P stock is great, holds a variety of batteries, very sturdy. It's got the nicest feeling finish of any part of my gun, niver than TM or CA stocks. In bright light, it is a little gray compared to the CA body, but not enough for me to paint. If you want to store a huge batter in stock, or just want the "KV" look, I highly recomend it.