*sarcasm*

luckily i sold it to someone for brand new price

dont know how i pulled that off

there ya go

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my first AEG up and running: (sorry for crappy pics, cell phone camera)

013120061166hj.th.jpg

013120061171sg.th.jpg

CAG36K, with a TM top rail, 2 High caps stuck together, and a KA aimpoint replica with a mount so iron sights dont get in the way.

It still feels naked to me... what else do you think I should throw on =D I was thinking of a bipod, but im guessing thats not too useful for a carbine...

Thanks Facial!

The bipod is actually from Kapowwe.com for $30. Up close it looks cheap. Plastic looking like a plastic hanger material. I have seen the G&P version with the hand guard. It has a better texture and matches the hand guard better.

But from a distance,...well you be the judge,

CA36-01a.jpg

Two Questions... where did you find the G36c rail? and Also, could you post a link to that bi-pod.... thanks!

WaWa

What scope/laser set up do you run? How do you find shooting airsoft with an actual scope? My G36 will be here next week, and I need a good model to base mine off, and your's looks to be the nicest yet!!!

have any other pictures you'd like to share???

Edited by WaWa
http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2258

would these work with my CA36K? I was wondering if these were aluminum or not, because im not too sure what "picatinny" is.

If not, does anyone know where I can find an aluminum rail, perhaps a set of 3 like this for my CA36K?

They should be compatible with the CA36K. Don't know what they're made of. Picatinny is the design of the rails.

Thanks Facial!

The bipod is actually from Kapowwe.com for $30. Up close it looks cheap. Plastic looking like a plastic hanger material. I have seen the G&P version with the hand guard. It has a better texture and matches the hand guard better.

But from a distance,...well you be the judge,

CA36-01a.jpg

Dude, that rifle is effing sweet!

Rich::

I modded my handle to put a rail on it. A power drill, hex screws and locktight...

Works perfectly and is solid as a rock though, so I'm very happy. I have several scoped G36 handles, but after the mod, that one is my favorite.

I did have a flat top rail handle on it with a huge scope, but I like that look a lot better. I've put the flat top, scope and bipod on another G36 for a sniper variation. I'll post pics of the two together soon (waiting on one last part).

Edited by n00bTard

My pair:

post-6774-1139474683_thumb.jpg

Both are TM G36C's with internals upgraded. The K has G&P optics & PDC's replica of the Knights RAS. Barrel on the K is about 2-3cm too long at the mo. I end up taking full advantage of the RAS and swaping bipods, grenade launchers etc depending on what we're doing. In the photo its in its support role setup with bipod and Hero Arms CMag.

Probably going to be fitting the Star Dual optics to the C as I was looking at the new ones and their optics quality has improved with the latest release.

G

:)

are the G&P optics any good?

Qualities excellant - i get a lot of use out them - can see the bb's hitting my target quite clearly. the reticule is an accurate replica as well.

It is however the wrong colour - i've had to paint mine black as it comes in a greyish colour. And you dont have the red dot either. Im kinda hoping that G&P will do a dual optics version soon.

Was out skirmishing this weekend and one of the guys had a brand new star g36 and the optics on that were very good - still not perfect but enough to make me go hmmm and want to give them a go. I suppose they had to improve them for their new releases.