G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda new here(as well as with airsoft in general), but I've picked up a TM G36 lately, and I wanted to tell you guys these guns look great. Along with compliments though, I wanted to ask you guys. Do any of you have trouble with mounting a scope on a stock G36's  upper rail?

I've found that mine(a 4x fix magnification unit) puts the crosshairs about 1/4 way too high. Does this fix itself at longer ranges, or is it gonna be stuck at that height?

The only real solution I can come up with right now, is to add a laser sight to the side of the weapon.

If I'm posting this at the wrong place, please let me know. I just figured that since there's a gathering of G36 enthusiasts here that I could possible obtain some useful feedback quickly.

Try zero-ing the site/scope, I want a G36 and wish I chose a G36c as my first instead of SR16 rubbish

Taken more for the AG36 than the G36E,

gallery_90_94_40409.jpg

Note the Classic Army Reddot, I wasn't going to shell out for the real steel optics bridge so this was as close as I could get to the G36.

The gun was originally a TM receiver and gearbox shell, I bought it with the intent of replacing every part I could... It's since had the Marui gears and piston and the Marui hop bucking put back in after the Systema gears chewed through a Prometheus Hard piston (the metal teth were untouched but the plastic ones were almost non existant) and broke the final (hard) tooth off an ICS aluminium one.

Externals include G&P optics bridge and K length stock (I used to have the complete set including the forearm but the AG36 had to go on there) G&P outer barrel and KM L type flashhider (I fell in love with the four prong flash hider, there was no point in getting a G36 without one IMO).

The gun as a whole is more easily appreciated in this shot,

gallery_90_94_147719.jpg

I'm going to put the Star dual Optics bridge on it later in the year, possibly switching out the 4x scope with the better (and more useful) 3.5x one from the G&P but that will have to wait for a time when I have spare cash again.

Architect: It's a heck of a load to tote round that's for certain - less than my MINIMI but still...

Once I get the sling right it'll get easier.

But it is a sweet peice of kit.

Enzo: Did you get your outer barrel sorted in the end? As you can see from the pics it will go on - I'm not sure why yours was so troublesome.

Some AWESOME G36 in this thread!

Mine is my first Airsoft Gun. I think it's the dumb luck that I chose a G36 as a first AEG. It's an outstanding platform for upgrading & personalising.

Love to see other folks' projects. Love that AG36!

egg

The Fullsize G36 has a bayonet lug, its direktly mounted on the barrel.

It's the part between the flashhider and the gas-system

G36STRIP.jpg

Most Airsoft conversion Kits are also equiped with the bayonet lug.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...rel%20for%20AEG

Edited by unimatrix001

Hehe these bayonets are very cheeply available in Germany, its the AK74 Bayonet of the NVA of former East-Germany. They had hundreds of thousand of them in stock, so the Bundeswehr decided to use a part of these bayonets with the G36, the others (well most of them) have been sold. Retail price is about 30 Euro, they're marked as used, but they're in mint condition.

Currently the Bundeswehr doesn't use bayonets, there's also no bayonet drill in the basic training anymore.

Edited by unimatrix001