G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is how my g36 is going to look in short future... :P (awww why polish customs work so slowly). All ill be lacking is the carry handle , can you pls tell me bamse where and for how much?

The 4x zoom ones or the flatter railed ones? Also where are you from, UK, US?

Finally, my last major part arrived:

http://www.teamodd.com/pics/g36kv_stage4.jpg

Fitted with:

KAC RAS

RS H&K KSK-style carry handle

G&P Norwegian style stock

wide assortment of internal tune-up parts ...

As the poster above, I really miss the MP7 flipups ... but I'm patient ;P

Also, needed is some 6-rib KAC-style rail covers ... but they're pretty much inbound.

Excellent setup you have there. I too would love to know where you got the KSK style railed carry handle.

I use the nylon and velcro attachments that came with UTG 3point:

g36k.jpg

Much cheaper then buying a sling swivel - most places want between 30-40 bucks for a good one. But, that is the other option - buying a sling bolt for the front of the handguard, and then a sling swivel that attaches to the hole near the button where you push to fold the stock. Or you could also buy a Quick Detach sling swivel and attach it to one of the side rails on the handguard.

I personally like the velcro straps... but that's just me...

That's a home made mod to my carry handle. I've gotten a lot of PMs and emails about it, so here's how I did it:

Well, what I did was, I measured out where to place the two holes for the two screws, then drilled holes using a drill bit that was the exact same girth as the screw thread. Then, when I screwed the rail on, it was so tight, that even though it wasn't properly threaded, it was still secure enough that I could have left it at that.

The CA36 carry handle is recessed down the middle, so the screws don't screw in as far as I'd like, even though it was very secure and tight. So, just to be safe - and since I knew this was something I wanted to have permanent - I also added just a little bit of locktight superglue around where the RIS rail touched the surface of the carry handle. Being very careful with this, you can also add just a tiny bit in the screw holes as well (I usually use a toothpick or similar to apply it very carefully).

Now, that RIS rail is on permanently - its not coming off without blowing the carry handle apart, which is how I wanted it. However, you'll find that its pretty much secure enough using just the screws if you drill the holes the right size. You can also get the same screws as usually come with the rails at any hardware store - but 50 to 100% longer, which will give you an even more secure fit and let you use a nut if you wish. (The CA36c comes with one of these longer screws for the bottom RIS rail that also holds the sling adaptor on in the front)

I hope this helps! It’s a fun mod to do, and lets you really do something unique with a G36 rather than the really expense dual optic handles.

The love of my life :P :

IMG_5589.jpg

Ain't she beautiful fokes! :D

BTW, do any of you have any advice as to what 'nade launcher to get for her? I want it to be cheap and not too bulky, but it cannot ruin the look of the thing. Any advice?

Edited by Dizzy